Music Photo's instead of visualization during playback
Ok basically what I want, and I'm not sure if this is already possible, is to point XBMC to a folder full of images, and have XBMC display those images for the background during music playback. This would replace the seizure inducing visualizations for the built in player. It would also be nice to define the interval at which the artwork is changed.

I am currently using Neon in Windows 7.

I saw the option to use artist artwork for the visualization but this doesn't seem to work for me, I assume you would have to manually place cover art in each album....and I'm not about to do this manually for 1000+ albums.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can lend me.
Seeing as there's already screensaver that does this it shouldn't be too much trouble (he says) to make it a visualisation as well.
Hitcher Wrote:Seeing as there's already screensaver that does this it shouldn't be too much trouble (he says) to make it a visualisation as well.

Ok that would be awesome! Stoli where are you!!!Huh Smile
I agree, this has always been a part of XBMC of the past.... It would be great to have this feature back in this build...

Adding in a way to point to a directory and have it flip through pictures, with the usual abilities such as random or straight playback as the screensaver for music would be excellent...
You can just play your music then go start a slideshow in pictures
Yes you can but it's a pain, it would be nice to just have itbe automatic.
Showmix has a this option you can set path in settings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Photo's instead of visualization during playback1