Possible XBMC on the IPad solution
I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong forum but I figured it would hardware related. For those of you who have IPads and a XBMC HTPC running XBMC on Windows or Mac, there is a program called SplashTop. This is a RDP program that allows you to remote into your PC as if you were in front of it (thus RDP-Remote Desktop Protocol). The difference between this and other RDP programs (according to them) is that you can get full audio to play through your IPad (not sure of the quality) and you can play Flash videos. This might be an alternative for those who do not want to jailbreak their Ipads. There are a few demos on Youtube showing various functions Checkout the website below and let me know what you think.

http://www.splashtop.com/remote
Im using this and it works well but i am on wireless n network and have a multi processor hp workstation as my media hub so a g network might not give as good of results but it is a good solution for controling htpc xbmc and/or viewing xbmc on the ipad.
P.s. I also have xbmc app on the ipad and it works well (with a few keymap modifications). splashtop is a good way to control xbmc from your ipad if ur in the other room and cant see the htpc monitor so is xbmc comander

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible XBMC on the IPad solution0