Problems with installing xbmc
Hi guys

Thought I was being clever upgraded my atv2 to latest official software, then I used seasonpass to jailbreak with there latest software it does not seem to work with mini USB cable I know the cable is ok, when I open up I tunes I see the atv. I want to try the nightly version as this supports iso images. I also tried to ssh in but it tells me network error, I don't see how when atv can go onto Internet, I have jailbroken 4 atv's before without any problems. But having problems now. Have look at the guide but it just not seem to work. Any pointers appreciated Smile

Atv software 4.22 (2303)
Seasonpass 4.3 (8f305)
I have restored this in Itunes and tried to re jailbreak without any luck I have read everything in jailbreak post. But t wont work when i try to connect with seasonpass it wont recognise the micro usb when I put in the power cable it seems to work but in the instructions it tells me not to connect the power. I then thought will just ssh in but when I type the ip address it says network error. I have done this a few times never had a problem before but it does not seem to work this time, hopefully some can point me in the right direction (jail breaking on win 7 ultimate)
Resolved downloaded seasonpass on my macmini I had to connect the power but it worked very strange!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with installing xbmc0