Xpadder and Windows MCE Controller Conflicts
Hey all,

I have a Windows 7 64bit setup with Xpadder configured to use my xbox 360 gamepad and my Windows MCE controller setup to use with XBMC (no configs, it just works out of the box). XBMC versions : SVN 5/31/2011

Now, before I set up Xpadder, my Windows MCE remote was already perfectly premapped with XBMC and working 100%.

Once I setup Xpadder, I could no longer make my Windows MCE remote work with XBMC. I feel like it hijjacked some settings.

Xpadder is configured to use the DPad & other buttons as the left, right, x, y, etc. keyboard buttons which I feel is making the conflict. I wouldn't think it would matter though, since as long as the keys arn't pressed at the same time, different devices should be able to be mapped to the same keys.

Is there something I need to do on the XBMC side (like make it treat remote commands as keyboard commands?).

Also, if anyone can tell me if they are using the same setup and is working, let me know what you did.

Thanks!@
So this time around I chose not map my joysticks and everything worked fine. It seems my joystick was too sensitive and counteracting my left/right command on the remote.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xpadder and Windows MCE Controller Conflicts0