problem with tv seasons
I am trying to get xbmc to recognize a second season of the good wife. I have never had a problem like this before and it recognizes other show's seasons. I post my tv shows to TV/SHOWNAME/SEASON 1,2, 3, Etc.

I have also checked the show.nfo and the link to the episode zip file is in place. I have no idea what I am talking about and would appreciate help.

I have included the log at XBMCOLD.LOG on pastebin.com
Where is the link to Pastebin?
sorry - http://pastebin.com/wVtpiX3D

I should have added that I have removed the entire program from my tv source and cleaned the library and then let it find it again - only found season 1. I have also manually added season 2 and updated it. This worked but, then, season 1 went away <sigh> I have also checked the en.xml (episode) file and all episodes are in there.

For absolutely no reason I decided to yet again refresh the series (right clicked on the main folder, then series/program info, then refresh (ignore current info). This time it worked and I now have both seasons plus all the information. I have done this before and did not get this result. I have no idea why it worked, only that it did. I have also noticed that sometimes playback starts and stops. I am blaming this on my video card and have another on order. The current only has 250mb, the newone (nvidia gt 440) will have 1 gb and, hopefully will fix the problem (I built this machine about 3 years ago so a little update is no problem <g>)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem with tv seasons0