Episodes missing querie
I have several episodes inside the Season 00 directory of Screenwipe, however only two are displaying.

I enabled debug and updated by library (after removing Screenwipe)

Here is my pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/b8U0imjU

Besides why, I'm curious what this means:
Quote:03:03:37 T:1976 M:3005440000 ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to lookup episode X:\EXT06\TV Shows\Screenwipe\Season 00\s00e01 culture.avi online, but we have no episode guide. Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.

I'm not sure what the episodeguide tag refers to, as I compared the .nfo for each episode to the two that actually load and I don't really see a difference.

Here is the pastebin of one episode which does not load:
http://pastebin.com/Btnb72gK

Here is the pastebin of an episode which does load:
http://pastebin.com/rzB9mmXp

I'm completely puzzled. I've removed, re-added, etc. It does appear in Ember now.

Thanks in advance Smile
check with thetvdb to make sure you are using the correct naming conventions for the show and seasons.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:check with thetvdb to make sure you are using the correct naming conventions for the show and seasons.

It seems to be. Also, I had set up the .nfo files using Ember - shouldn't it use the .nfos then? With other shows that had issues, by using Ember to create the .nfos (for series specials) it seemed to just fix the issue.

Hmm..
The culture show specials according to thetvdb:

Episode Number Episode Name Originally Aired
1 The Culture Show: Edinburgh Festival 1 2008-08-13
2 The Culture Show: Edinburgh Festival 2 2008-08-19
3 The Culture Show: Edinburgh Festival 3 2008-08-26
4 Michael Jackson Special 2009-12-22

There are only 4 specials episodes on thetvdb

The nfo you have that isn't working:
<season>0</season>
<episode>7</episode> (no episode 7 currently exists)

as your episode is from 2007-05-12 and non of thetvdb ones match that you may have to add it to thetvdb to accomplish adding it to the library easily

Cheers

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
pseudo7 Wrote:The culture show specials according to thetvdb:

Episode Number Episode Name Originally Aired
1 The Culture Show: Edinburgh Festival 1 2008-08-13
2 The Culture Show: Edinburgh Festival 2 2008-08-19
3 The Culture Show: Edinburgh Festival 3 2008-08-26
4 Michael Jackson Special 2009-12-22

There are only 4 specials episodes on thetvdb

The nfo you have that isn't working:
<season>0</season>
<episode>7</episode> (no episode 7 currently exists)

as your episode is from 2007-05-12 and non of thetvdb ones match that you may have to add it to thetvdb to accomplish adding it to the library easily

Cheers

I'm confused and this probably makes me seem an awful idiot, but when I go to thetvdb, this is what I see:

http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seri...5721&lid=7

Which seems to match the .nfo file. Can't I force XBMC to use the .nfo file anyway? I've no issue adding it thetvdb, but I think it's already there..

Thanks!
Quote:Which seems to match the .nfo file. Can't I force XBMC to use the .nfo file anyway
That is how I thought it did work..but I could be wrong. If I am not wrong that would indicate an invalid nfo...and it might work if you remove the file?
vikjon0 Wrote:That is how I thought it did work..but I could be wrong. If I am not wrong that would indicate an invalid nfo...and it might work if you remove the file?

That's where I'm confused. If you go to the link I mentioned before - it seems to indicate that even in that scenario the .nfo is correct. Season 0 Episode 7 is listed for the "Culture" episode.

I'm quite confused.
Quote:I'm quite confused.
I though I would give it a ago with no nfo. xbmc finds the show if it is named correctly but do not want to see the episodes. If I run them trough sort tv they are found and still do not scrap in xbmc. It has never happened to me that a file renamed by sorttv does not go into xbmc. The new file name looks very strange which makes me believe there is something strange in the tvdb's db

Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe - S00E07 - Culture Show Clip.S00E07

I give up since I have no clue.... using nfo should fix your problem.

BTW, you working xml is not identical with the non working....step1 must be to make them identical?
vikjon0 Wrote:I though I would give it a ago with no nfo. xbmc finds the show if it is named correctly but do not want to see the episodes. If I run them trough sort tv they are found and still do not scrap in xbmc. It has never happened to me that a file renamed by sorttv does not go into xbmc. The new file name looks very strange which makes me believe there is something strange in the tvdb's db

Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe - S00E07 - Culture Show Clip.S00E07

I give up since I have no clue.... using nfo should fix your problem.

BTW, you working xml is not identical with the non working....step1 must be to make them identical?

I meant identical in that the differences is only in name, plot, and episode number. I couldn't see anything real weird. I'm going to tinker with this more, though all ideas and suggestions are appreciated!

Thank you!! Smile
They are not identicial on the the structure level. The non loading does not have a plot tag. Make a copy if the working and just change ep number & airdate
vikjon0 Wrote:They are not identicial on the the structure level. The non loading does not have a plot tag. Make a copy if the working and just change ep number & airdate

Ok I'll do that, see what it turns up!
Sorry, I mistook the title in the nfo for the show title. My bad!

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
vikjon0 Wrote:They are not identicial on the the structure level. The non loading does not have a plot tag. Make a copy if the working and just change ep number & airdate

I made it identical, changing only the episode number - still doesn' t show.
I've renamed the episodes. I've cloned the nfos that are being accepted and only changed the episode number and name of nfo. Nothing seems to work, I just cannot get XBMC to recognise these..
Manually add from file menu?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episodes missing querie0