Fanart for music library - aeon mq2 - windows 7
Hi all. I'm pulling my hair out here. I've got my movies and tv libraries set up perfectly on xbmc. My music library however is causing me reLy problems.

My music library is set up as:

My Music
-->Artist
----> album

And on and on like that. A lot of the album artwork doesn't display, it's all there in iTunes but not on xbmc. Any ideas why? Do I need to save each album cover into the album folder?

Now the other thing I'm really struggling with is fanart. I've been on htbackgrounds or whatever it's called and found fanart for my artists. Am I right in just saving it into the artist folder as fanart.jpg? It doesn't show the fanart in any of the views available in aeon mq2. I've even gone into the album information option and manually selected the fanart but still no joy.

Can someone out there please please help me with this. I'm sure it's just me doing something wrong but I'm completely stumped. I've tried scanning the library and that didn't seem to work either. Is there an easy solution for getting all of the album artwork and fanart into xbmc, is there a nice easy scraper like is used for movies.

Any advice would be greatly received guys. Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart for music library - aeon mq2 - windows 70