Mascot Winner?
Any updates on the Mascot contest results?

Thanks,
-stoli-
none yet
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

hard choice, I think Smile
Yup - we had way more excellent choices than we'd anticipated (shame on us!)

We're currently voting - vote ends this Friday, so the announcement should come this weekend.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Yay! Im excited! I sure hope you guys make some merchandise, like shirts and stickers!
Server - Debain Squeeze Server + 6TB RAID5 + Sabnzbd + CP & SB
HTPC - Zotac MAG + 60GB Vertex 2 SSD + OpenELEC Frodo 12.1 + Aeon Nox
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
good luck everybody.
Smile 
Drum rolls.
Place you bets people.
Well it looks like Zapy won, congrats da-anda. Although XBMC calls it Zappy (which one is correct?)

I hope they don't use the one they showed in the news page. It took a while for me to figure out what those white chunks were on the top of its head. I guess it's the gloves from its invisible hands?
Hey Skram0,
first of thanks Smile

Zappy is correct for now (pronunciation is better with double p). Zappy won't be used like Tux etc. where they only have one pic that's used wherever it's needed. There will be individual pics of Zappy. The one used for the announcement is not the "official" pic - it's just a OMG-I've-won one (with lousy hands I have to admit - will give them more love next time) Smile
Good luck to every body.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mascot Winner?0