addons in main window
is there a way to place a video add on in a more convenient place then having to go to videos, uncheck libraries, select video addons, and then the addon itself everytime i want to use it? this is what I have to do for the furk.net addon and its quite cumbersome to switch between that and the main movie library.
Um, addons are listed in the video library root as well. In confluence you press RIGHT (or DOWN depending on version) off the main "Videos" node and you have "Video Addons" right there.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

A lot of skins allow you to ad items as favorites and then add them to the start menu. Then remove the item from favorites if no longer needed
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
jmarshall Wrote:Um, addons are listed in the video library root as well. In confluence you press RIGHT (or DOWN depending on version) off the main "Videos" node and you have "Video Addons" right there.

i don't know when i go to it, its at least 5 or 6 steps. i'd like to be able to drop the thing right on the main menu so I can just click it, is there no way to do that?
Um, didn't I tell you. See my par above. Tell us what skin you are using if you want a more detailed explanation.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:Um, didn't I tell you. See my par above. Tell us what skin you are using if you want a more detailed explanation.

i'm just using the standard skin now, i guess its confluence.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
addons in main window0