[MOD] Assorted Mod Pack
Hi, Not sure if i should be posting this here, but could someone point me in the right direction for turning of the info 'popup' in the wall view. Much appreciated.
Are you reffering to the black panel that slides out from the selected movie.
if so there is no option to turn this off as far as i know.
If this is not what you mean then can you either give more details or a screenshot
Showing this popup...
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Hi Paul,
That is excatually what i mean.
Unfortunate that there is no option to turn that off. I use your media flags mod; would you know what editing is required to get rid of that pop up.
shahid Wrote:Hi Paul,
That is excatually what i mean.
Unfortunate that there is no option to turn that off. I use your media flags mod; would you know what editing is required to get rid of that pop up.
The file you need to alter is Viewtype_Wall.xml.
it should be a fairly easy task to remove the panel and text, just make sure you make a backup of the original in case things go wrong.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
How do guys..

I'm after some help. I've got all these mods working no problem and then tried to play around with Biglist2. What im after is getting the text to scroll and the scroll bar to stay where it is. So the scroll bar does't hit the bottom or the top and is just stays still somewhere in the middle. For example it stays three films up from the bottom.

Also is there a way to get the imdb rating (8.9 or 5.4 etc)in the info screen rather than a 5 star rating?

Thanks for any pointers in the right direction.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Assorted Mod Pack0