Please Help: No Option for select the Crystal HD in XBMC (i read all threads...)
Hi,

i installed the card itself an all drivers as the instructions of the tutorials. Via Launcher i installed XBMC 10.1 Dharma. Driver installation via launcher too. I tried r156 and r174 but nothing solves the problem. The card wont be shown in the playback Options of XBMC...

Any ideas would be very, very great!Big Grin
Peter911 Wrote:Hi,

i installed the card itself an all drivers as the instructions of the tutorials. Via Launcher i installed XBMC 10.1 Dharma. Driver installation via launcher too. I tried r156 and r174 but nothing solves the problem. The card wont be shown in the playback Options of XBMC...

Any ideas would be very, very great!Big Grin

after you install the crystal hd card via the launcher you restart the system for the driver install to take effect.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Thanks for quick reply;-)

Yes, after installing by launcher first i restart the finder and then the ATV itself... In all Cases the Crystal HD won`t be recognized by XBMC. I also checked the correct Hardware installation twice. All correct...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please Help: No Option for select the Crystal HD in XBMC (i read all threads...)0