[LIVE] - Video Color Controls not working?
Hi there..

When watching a video there is an option to load a kind of video picture controls dialogue.... in it are things like brightness, contrast etc etc (there used to be a gamma but i think that is gone)

Anyway, these are all set to 50, but no matter how I adjust them the image doesn't seam to change at all...

Is there some option or somthing to enabel post video effects or something? Any idea how to get this working, as some backups can be a little dark.

Thanks in advance
XBMC user from XMP days... love this project and many thanks to the talent that keeps it alive
<bump>

Any ideas? It would be cool for other things besides brightness.. like noise reductions.. Is this a feature that is not finished yet or something or is there some option i need to select to enable post video effects?
XBMC user from XMP days... love this project and many thanks to the talent that keeps it alive
It depends what shaders you're using for rendering as to whether these will work or not. Check what you're rendering with in settings->video.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

oh.. what should i be using?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] - Video Color Controls not working?0