"original size movie" 2 ...
Sad 
from xbmc doc :
Quote:original size : movie is displayed so that the height (in pixels) displayed is the height of the movie exactly. no zooming is performed. aspect ratio is unaffected.

possible to add another mode to keep input width ?

this allow to disable horizontal enlarge, video stay viewable ... and stop vertical lines with combo-render ... Wink

:bowdown:
i very much doubt that the vertical lines are due to horizontal scaling. the pixels on your tv aren't square, so it won't have the correct aspect ratio.

furthermore, you can achieve this by setting the pixel ratio to 1.0 in video calibration.

cheers,
jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

no, i talk about the same thing as actual original size ( keep vertical size, and adapt horizontal size ), but with horizontal size : keep horizontal size of video, and adapt vertical size ...

and for the verticals lines, if i take a video, 640*xxx for exemple, and set my screen viewable size ( by setting overscan ) to 640, no vertical lines, but if i set the real screen viewable size ( about 672 ), verticals lines appear ... so ... Huh

( i will re-do this test on lastest cvs ... to b sure ... Blush )
i have redo all test, and now i'm sure ...

if you want, try with this movies :

http://membres.lycos.fr/sebfr26/testxbmc/

please set your screeen size ( overscan ) to 672*... and test all 3 clips ...

> 320*... = big verticals lines
> 640*... = some small verticals lines
> 672*... = nothing

strange ... no ?

i thing all interpolated pixels have a little problem ... :nuts:

nb: also try with pixel shaders, the lines are not there ...
since the problem will not corrected soon, how could i do this ?

( disable horizontal resize )

nb: an acceptable way for me is to /* ... */ some code in cpp files ... please, just say waht and where ... lol
look at the original size code in setviewmode() in xboxrenderer.cpp.

swap it around so it leaves the width constant and scales the height to suit.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thanks a lot ... and now i quite sure the bug isn't in xbmc code since the enlarge is done by box itself ...

my first idea was you wrote an "home made" resizing function with pixel shadder, and the bug may be in it ... but after (quickly) reading code ... i don't see any thing special or strange ... so ... ? ?

... so where is the problem ? ... probably in my box ... lol ... ( not so "lol" in reality :tear: )

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"original size movie" 2 ...0