Adding "Filemanager" as customer home menu item
Hi ronie

wondering if you could advise of anyway to add the fillmanager as one of my home options. unfortunatley I cant highlight "filmanager" anywhere to add it to my favorites as the only way I can see to get to it is via the shutdown screen. (do you pehaps know what the window ID's and how I could manually alter my homescreen menu, unless of course you know an easier way.

Cheers
RBX
rudeboyx Wrote:Hi ronie

wondering if you could advise of anyway to add the fillmanager as one of my home options. unfortunatley I cant highlight "filmanager" anywhere to add it to my favorites as the only way I can see to get to it is via the shutdown screen. (do you pehaps know what the window ID's and how I could manually alter my homescreen menu, unless of course you know an easier way.

Cheers
RBX
You can add File Manager to the Home menu under Settings

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
hi jps55 . thanks for the response.

however, i want to add it as a main item rather than in a sub menu as i dont enable the setting option on the home screen. i keep that in the shutdown menu. is there any other way to do this?

rbx
rudeboyx Wrote:Hi ronie

Cheers
RBX

you can manually add it to favourites by editting favourites.xml

Code:
<favourite name="FileManager">ActivateWindow(filemanager)</favourite>[HTML][/HTML]
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:you can manually add it to favourites by editting favourites.xml

Code:
<favourite name="FileManager">ActivateWindow(filemanager)</favourite>[HTML][/HTML]

Great idea, Thanks

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
Perfect, that will work. thanks ronie.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding "Filemanager" as customer home menu item0