• 77(current)
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program
Pittsey - headphones is different to sickbeard in that it doesn't rely on a strict folder hierarchy to manage albums. It uses individual songs metadata instead.... So populating the list this way wont work. I have a function in importer.y, that will take a list of artists, and turn them into mbid's and start adding them. You might be able to run that function on its own, but I'm not 100% sure since headphones needa to be running to intitialize cetain variables. It's worth a shot though. If you can make a list of your artists like this [artist1, artist2, ...] ( a quick google will have a guide), you can then pipe that list into the headphones function by doing so ething like:
from headphones.importer import artistlist_to_mbids
artistlist_to_mbids(your list)

bisk: As for flac - it does the encoding first, then applies the metadata, i thin because ffmpeg stips tags out anyways? I'm not 100% sure about that. But when the metadata is applied, is it not being applied to the mp3 or something

CBers: check the console output when you try to update, it may be a permossions problem pr ypu may have some modified files or something
(2012-08-25, 09:44)rembo10 Wrote: bisk: As for flac - it does the encoding first, then applies the metadata, i thin because ffmpeg stips tags out anyways? I'm not 100% sure about that. But when the metadata is applied, is it not being applied to the mp3 or something

If I use LAME, I get the following error - Lame cant encode ".flac" format for "filename", use ffmpeg This is weird, b/c I was looking at flac to mp3 encoders the other day and they all seem to use lame for the conversion?

When I use ffmpeg everything is converted to mp3 and metadata is applied to the mp3s (according to the log at least), but when I right click on the mp3 in Windows Explorer and go to properties and look at the tags in Details tab it's empty. The files do have Album Art on them though. Also, if I add the MP3s to iTunes they do have the correct information attached to them, so I'm assuming that there's some form of tags added to the files, but not the type that Explorer can read.

Beets adds id3v2.4 tags, windows only reads (i think) 2.2/2.3
I noticed since doing a update active artist I now get in my upcoming list all my artist albums that have release dates set as (none), anyone else having this problem?
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
(2012-08-25, 09:44)rembo10 Wrote: CBers: check the console output when you try to update, it may be a permossions problem pr ypu may have some modified files or something

did that and got the following:

Code:
26-Aug-2012 11:39:52 - INFO :: MainThread : Checking to see if the database has
all tables....
26-Aug-2012 11:39:52 - INFO :: MainThread : Retrieving latest version informatio
n from github
26-Aug-2012 11:39:54 - INFO :: MainThread : Comparing currently installed versio
n with latest github version
26-Aug-2012 11:39:56 - INFO :: MainThread : New version is available. You are 67
commits behind
26-Aug-2012 11:39:57 - INFO :: MainThread : Starting Headphones on port: 8181
26-Aug-2012 11:40:38 - INFO :: MainThread : Received signal: update
26-Aug-2012 11:40:48 - INFO :: MainThread : Headphones is updating...
INFO:headphones:MainThread : Headphones is updating...
DEBUG:headphones:MainThread : Trying to execute: "git pull origin master" with s
hell in C:\Program Files\Headphones\headphones
DEBUG:headphones:MainThread : Git output: From https://github.com/rembo10/headph
ones
* branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD
[b]Updating 9018739..87c9ebc
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
        data/interfaces/default/album.html
        data/interfaces/default/artist.html
        data/interfaces/default/config.html
        data/interfaces/default/css/style.css
        data/interfaces/default/js/script.js
        data/interfaces/default/manage.html
        headphones/__init__.py
        headphones/albumart.py
        headphones/cache.py
        headphones/helpers.py
        headphones/importer.py
        headphones/lastfm.py
        headphones/librarysync.py
        headphones/lyrics.py
        headphones/mb.py
        headphones/music_encoder.py
        headphones/postprocessor.py
        headphones/searcher.py
        headphones/webserve.py
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.
error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge:

TODO
        headphones/albumswitcher.py
Please move or remove them before you can merge.
Aborting
[/b]
26-Aug-2012 11:40:52 - INFO :: MainThread : Headphones is restarting...
INFO:headphones:MainThread : Headphones is restarting...
26-Aug-2012 11:40:52 - INFO :: MainThread : Restarting Headphones with ['C:\\Pyt
hon27\\python.exe', 'C:\\Program Files\\Headphones\\headphones\\Headphones.py',
'--nolaunch']
INFO:headphones:MainThread : Restarting Headphones with ['C:\\Python27\\python.e
xe', 'C:\\Program Files\\Headphones\\headphones\\Headphones.py', '--nolaunch']
26-Aug-2012 11:40:53 - INFO :: MainThread : Checking to see if the database has
all tables....
26-Aug-2012 11:40:53 - INFO :: MainThread : Retrieving latest version informatio
n from github
26-Aug-2012 11:40:54 - INFO :: MainThread : Comparing currently installed versio
26-Aug-2012 11:40:56 - INFO :: MainThread : New version is available. You are 67
commits behind
26-Aug-2012 11:40:57 - INFO :: MainThread : Starting Headphones on port: 8181

I renamed the "headphones/albumswitcher.py" file to "old - headphones/albumswitcher.py"
but still getting a problem, although this time there's nothing TO DO:

Code:
26-Aug-2012 11:40:52 - INFO :: MainThread : Headphones is restarting...
26-Aug-2012 11:40:52 - INFO :: MainThread : Restarting Headphones with ['C:\\Pyt
'--nolaunch']
INFO:headphones:MainThread : Restarting Headphones with ['C:\\Python27\\python.e
26-Aug-2012 11:40:53 - INFO :: MainThread : Checking to see if the database has
all tables....
26-Aug-2012 11:40:53 - INFO :: MainThread : Retrieving latest version informatio
n from github
26-Aug-2012 11:40:54 - INFO :: MainThread : Comparing currently installed versio
26-Aug-2012 11:40:56 - INFO :: MainThread : New version is available. You are 67
commits behind
26-Aug-2012 11:40:57 - INFO :: MainThread : Starting Headphones on port: 8181
26-Aug-2012 11:42:52 - INFO :: MainThread : Received signal: update
26-Aug-2012 11:43:02 - INFO :: MainThread : Headphones is updating...
INFO:headphones:MainThread : Headphones is updating...
DEBUG:headphones:MainThread : Trying to execute: "git pull origin master" with s
hell in C:\Program Files\Headphones\headphones
DEBUG:headphones:MainThread : Git output: From https://github.com/rembo10/headph
ones
* branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD
Updating 9018739..87c9ebc
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
        data/interfaces/default/album.html
        data/interfaces/default/artist.html
        data/interfaces/default/config.html
        data/interfaces/default/css/style.css
        data/interfaces/default/js/script.js
        data/interfaces/default/manage.html
        headphones/__init__.py
        headphones/albumart.py
        headphones/cache.py
        headphones/helpers.py
        headphones/importer.py
        headphones/lastfm.py
        headphones/librarysync.py
        headphones/lyrics.py
        headphones/mb.py
        headphones/music_encoder.py
        headphones/postprocessor.py
        headphones/searcher.py
        headphones/webserve.py
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.
error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge:

TODO
Please move or remove them before you can merge.
Aborting

26-Aug-2012 11:43:06 - INFO :: MainThread : Headphones is restarting...
26-Aug-2012 11:43:06 - INFO :: MainThread : Restarting Headphones with ['C:\\Pyt
'--nolaunch']
26-Aug-2012 11:43:07 - INFO :: MainThread : Checking to see if the database has
all tables....
26-Aug-2012 11:43:07 - INFO :: MainThread : Retrieving latest version informatio
n from github
26-Aug-2012 11:43:09 - INFO :: MainThread : Comparing currently installed versio
26-Aug-2012 11:43:12 - INFO :: MainThread : New version is available. You are 67
commits behind
26-Aug-2012 11:43:13 - INFO :: MainThread : Starting Headphones on port: 8181

Any ideas please ??

TIA.

UPDATE:

I have renamed my old HEADPHONES installation and re-run the GIT CLONE again and all seems OK now.

Would like to know how to fix the above though please ??
I like your post, but you could try to not only explain, but also show some examples how to do it?
(2012-08-27, 19:22)semSmevyvor Wrote: I like your post, but you could try to not only explain, but also show some examples how to do it?

@semSmevyvor - Do what, a git clone ??

Try googling it like I had to Big Grin Angel

Basically, open a CMD window, navigate to where you want to store the clone, and type "git clone https://github.com/rembo10/headphones.git"

The git command will then clone what is on the GITHUB repository, for the project you are cloning, into your chosen directory.

Then you can run the headphones.exe in your chosen directory and the GUI should load.

More detailed instructions, or corrections should be found on the headphones forums .

TIA.
No one has this figured out http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1170386 ?
(2012-08-29, 06:09)JohnnyBeGood Wrote: No one has this figured out http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1170386 ?

I would say first off that you need to change the start in directory to your headphones directory or it will never see config.ini I run them all as a service but I'm running them on a server that normally has no user logged in

If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
I have quite a few artists that are unable to fetch, with the message:

"Fetch failed, try refreshing."

If I click on the link, it brings up details for an artist I do NOT have in ,my collection.

How do I resolve this please ??
(2012-08-29, 07:35)Dilligaf Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 06:09)JohnnyBeGood Wrote: No one has this figured out http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1170386 ?

I would say first off that you need to change the start in directory to your headphones directory or it will never see config.ini I run them all as a service but I'm running them on a server that normally has no user logged in

Thanks for the reply!

In my case that did not help. I've deleted C:\Couchpotato content and then re-downloaded from https://github.com/rembo10/headphones/zipball/master and extracted. Shortcut finally worked. Appreciate your suggestion.
Is the windows exe file still being updated or do I have to build from source?
Just changed over to the brink skin, when I try to click on settings it's throws up an error:

Error !

NameError: Undefined

<input type="text" name="newznab_api${newznab_number}" value="${newznab[1]}" size="36"> </div> <div class="row checkbox"> <input id="newznab_enabled" type="checkbox" name="newznab_enabled${newznab_number}" value="1" ${newznab_enabled} /><label>Enabled</label> </div> <div class="row"> <input type="button" class="remove" id="newznab${newznab_number}" value="Remove ${newznab[0]}"> </div> </div>
/volume1/@appstore/headphones/share/Headphones/mako/runtime.py, line 194:
raise NameError("Undefined")
/usr/local/headphones/share/Headphones/data/interfaces/brink/config.html, line 353:
<input id="newznab_enabled" type="checkbox" name="newznab_enabled${newznab_number}" value="1" ${newznab_enabled} /><label>Enabled</label>
/usr/local/headphones/share/Headphones/data/interfaces/brink/base.html, line 121:
${next.body()}
/volume1/@appstore/headphones/share/Headphones/mako/runtime.py, line 824:
callable_(context, *args, **kwargs)
/volume1/@appstore/headphones/share/Headphones/mako/runtime.py, line 798:
_exec_template(inherit, lclcontext, args=args, kwargs=kwargs)
/volume1/@appstore/headphones/share/Headphones/mako/runtime.py, line 766:
**_kwargs_for_callable(callable_, data))
/volume1/@appstore/headphones/share/Headphones/mako/template.py, line 412:
return runtime._render(self, self.callable_, args, data)
/volume1/@appstore/headphones/share/Headphones/headphones/webserve.py, line 44:
return template.render(**kwargs)

I can no longer access the settings page to do anything, I.e change the skin back!

This is after the latest update
Guys, what are you using to find music?

NzbMatrix hardly finds any indie stuff, so is my only other option torrents?
(2012-08-15, 17:55)jamphat Wrote: how do i make headphones use the full web interface when being accessed from an external ip?

when i access it from the computer its running on, it looks great, but when i access it from adifferent computer on the network, it looks like this-

anyone know of the solution to this?
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program9