• 89(current)
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program
btw.: While I'm on vacation, the windows-builds are as well...
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Rembo, you need to turn on the spam protection for your indexer. It will scan releases for exe files and block them. Second nzb I pulled from your index was a trojan. It will increase post processing but it's worth it.
Rembo has no NZB-indexer running, only a music-indexer which is based off of musicbrainz. You do not download the nzbs from that indexer...
There has to be something wrong with the NZB-index you're using...
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Rembo, would it be possible to add the feature to add/scan multiple folders in the "Manage" section and have them monitored constantly? I have a global "Music" folder, but beneath this I have several folders I don't want HeadPhones to manage, and several others that I do. It'd be nice to have it like CouchPotato and Sickbeard in that you can have a "default" folder (for monitoring/downloads) but also add additional folders you wish to constantly monitor.

Also, will "Retry Lossless" delete all the existing files and replace with the downloaded lossless ones? or does it just add the new files into the folder alongside the old ones? I've been put off from using this feature till now for fear of it being the latter, rather than the former.

If I'm missing something here, feel free to clue me in.
(2013-08-28, 08:35)HenryFord Wrote: Rembo has no NZB-indexer running, only a music-indexer which is based off of musicbrainz. You do not download the nzbs from that indexer...
There has to be something wrong with the NZB-index you're using...

Oh really?

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/hihibj7dm6usy6l/2V7L1v37PW

Sorry about the small print but its a screenshot from my phone of me rdp to my desktop. Lol.
Apparently I'm out of the loop o.O
Sorry about that - didn't know about the nzb index. Continue then Wink

No problem, it was just one of the main reasons for picking up VIP status. Oh well the musicbrainz mirror will have to suffice as I had to disable the nzb indexer..every attempt was a virus. Im in the process of backfilling an audio group now, was hoping he would have had a better newznab install, , Especially since you have to donate to access it.
I too have found EXE's on basically every release, when using only the headphones indexer.
now that I've added more indexers and ticked FLAC, everything seems to be working.

Only bug I have now is Headphones keeps RESETTING the albums when I delete it from an artist, or if I change the album release itself
I delete it, and it manages to come back again...I change releases to the correct ones, and it resets to default again after a while

WTF?
Omg..this backfill is taking foreverrrrr...maybe 900 days was a bit ambitious.

On the plus side, I figured out MB Picard and all my music is tagged and organized so Headphones can use it. Have a healthy want list building that's been cut in half and built back up again. All in all im pleased with how everything is running. Couple of questions:

If I hide the console window with the script that's somewhere in this thread, are there any known issues with shutting down the service?

How do I view the lyrics that are embedded in postprocess?
(2013-07-07, 00:08)Lunatixz Wrote: Feature request:

Consider adding http://itunes.apple.com/rss automation so that Headphones can pull a custom RSS list that will be added to the wanted list...

(2013-06-09, 19:45)jakks Wrote: Just wondering how easy it would be so headphones creates artist/album metadata? so it would automatically create the following files

artist.nfo
fanart.jpg
folder.jpg
album.nfo

I guessing all this can be pulled using something similar to the universal artist scraper / universal album scraper or http://www.theaudiodb.com?

Thanks

BUMP on this feature... I believe some of the opensource python libs in cdartmanager addon could be used...

I've been searching around for a good editor that would let me manage artist/album nfo's, as well as artist artwork/fanart. I would love to see this feature get added.
How long does it take your Headphones to add a new artist?

Mine has been scanning my library for many, many weeks, and I'm up to 588 artists, and when I try to add new artists, it takes several hours before it updates all releases for the artist.

Is this the norm?
(2013-09-27, 18:43)phreaq Wrote: How long does it take your Headphones to add a new artist?

Mine has been scanning my library for many, many weeks, and I'm up to 588 artists, and when I try to add new artists, it takes several hours before it updates all releases for the artist.

Is this the norm?

Takes are very long time for me. I really like the idea but the app just isn't as polished as Couchpotato or Sickbeard.
Hope there is still more dev happening on this app.
I'm pretty sure you can set the time somehow, try the time command you quoted earlier again except use sudo first.
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
Guys for the life of me I cant get headphones to install on my WIN8 machine.

I have python33 installed , and when I unzip the headphones folder, double click on headphones.py a python terminal window flashes for a sec then nothing?

any pointers welcome.
a) use Python 2.7

b) if that doesn't change anything, open a normal command window, navigate to the folder where the headphones.py is located and rund the script from there. You then should get the error output which would help us in aiding you.

• 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program9