Not downloading Music Fanart during scan
Hey guys.....I want to use the use fanart instead of visualization in Neon. However when I choose that option I don't get any fanart displaying when I play back music. I have the option to "download additional information" for the music scan enabled. I think my issue might be that all my content is on a network location. Is there a "gotcha" that I might be missing here with this setup?

Oh also I am using MySQL on the server as well as a shared thumbnails directory that is symlinked on several machines.
Krazypoloc Wrote:Hey guys.....I want to use the use fanart instead of visualization in Neon. However when I choose that option I don't get any fanart displaying when I play back music. I have the option to "download additional information" for the music scan enabled. I think my issue might be that all my content is on a network location. Is there a "gotcha" that I might be missing here with this setup?

Oh also I am using MySQL on the server as well as a shared thumbnails directory that is symlinked on several machines.

Have you configured your scraper to download fanart? Check in Addons > Artist Information > Allmusic (if that is your scraper) > Settings > Download Fanarts...
-stoli-
Thanks stoli I will try that when I get home!
Ok verified that all the options were checked and rescanned music and still not grabbing fanart as the options were already enabled....any other ideas? Should these be going to the folder of each album? Or should they be going to the thumbnails folder?
Ok I did some checking....should the fanart be downloading to ...\Thumbnails\Music\Fanart?
yep. You can also try refreshing an existing artist and see if that gets the fanart.
-stoli-
Ok I tried this again and it is still not working. Ensured my plugin has all the "fetch" options enabled.

Also when I go into artist properties the option to fetch fanart is red and I cannot select it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not downloading Music Fanart during scan0