Cannot add Video source?
I added a "Movies" source just fine.

Now when I go into Videos I see

- Movies
- Recently added movies
- Playlists
- Video add-ons

There is no Add Source, nor is that option in the context menu. It is enabled, and I am able to add for example a Music source (haven't set any yet...)

What have I messed up? Sad
Press "c" on the Keyboard, for the context menu.
You should now see Add Source
It seems to be because I was in "library mode". So I guess it doesn't show up in that mode?

Why arethere the two different modes? Confused
what skin, and version of XBMC?
Latest xbmc and aeon skin
You should set up XBMC using the default skin Confluence and then switch to the skin you prefer it makes helping you much easier and the wiki guides use Confluence

Library mode contains all your Movies/TV from all your sources it also provides movie information and flagging etc if you want all the nice views in Aeon with info and flags then your going to need to use library mode
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Kaitlyn2004 Wrote:It seems to be because I was in "library mode". So I guess it doesn't show up in that mode?

Why arethere the two different modes? Confused

From the home screen arrow down to Video then press the right arrow to open the submenu. Select Files, and you'll see the Add source option even in Library mode.

The two modes, File and Library, have caused confusion in the past. The next version of XBMC combines the two and should reduce the confusion.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot add Video source?0