• 10(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo)
The options button can be removed from the settings. In the next update i will remove it completely except of the home screen.
About the label you want to remove only the label or the entire top transparent panel ?. The position of the poster is somewhere in the top of your xml. If you post the file to pastebin i can point you exactly where to look.

Cheers
Nessus
Tnaks very much for you help.

I want to remove the entire top transparent panel (with label inside).

this is my Viewtype_Posters-movies:http://ti1ca.com/75guteu4-Viewtype-Poste...p.xml.html

Thanks for your indication
Dear friend

I have no idea.

the Viewtype_File Panel :http://ti1ca.com/6h7yu35d-Viewtype-File-...l.xml.html

and the Viewtype-Poster-List http://ti1ca.com/yi3t3l1m-Viewtype-Poste...t.xml.html

Perhaps....

Could you say me how to show GPU and CPU temp in (° celsuis if possible) in the corner of the screen or in the setting flag like others Skin.

Thanks
Here is the modified Viewtype_Posters movies.xml in the way that you want it. I removed the top panel and i set the position of the posters from "50" to "0". If want to change it again the code is in line 170 <posy>0</posy>.

Check the WiKi for the system CPU InfoLabels (System.CPUTemperature).

Cheers
Nessus
Dear Nessus

thanks very much it work perfectly.
I am sorry, but I need you Still one time.
I show with success CPU temp via Home.xml, but I need show it in sub menu (program, setting,...) and I need to increase font's size.

Finally, furthermore,I would to try to fill up with a top transparent panel:

with a wide icon like this:
and remove the label.

I try this in Viewtype-Posters Movies.xml : <texture>views/poster/posterview/infobubble.png/wide.tbn $INFO[listitem.label].tbn</texture> but does'nt work.

Thanks for you help
nonosto Wrote:thanks very much it work perfectly.
I am sorry, but I need you Still one time.
I show with success CPU temp via Home.xml, but I need show it in sub menu (program, setting,...) and I need to increase font's size.

What SubMenu...?.
Judging from your screenshoot you are using the original Xperience version. There is no submenus in home panels in the original Xperience release. But even if you were using my mod is not possible.

nonosto Wrote:Finally, furthermore,I would to try to fill up with a top transparent panel:

with a wide icon like this:
and remove the label.

I try this in Viewtype-Posters Movies.xml : <texture>views/poster/posterview/infobubble.png/wide.tbn $INFO[listitem.label].tbn</texture> but does'nt work.

Thanks for you help

You are already ask me about that with pm and i've answer you. Check your pm's.

Cheers
Nessus
hello nessus I'm wondering what is the state of your update!
I'm eager to test it!
Just one thought, I try Aeon nox and it allow to have custom sub menu ,I think it's a very useful asset for this skin, will it be possible on your future update?
anyway , keep up the great work!
cheers
No. Sorry.

They will be no custom submenu on the next update. Maybe in the future when i will finish with all the others.

As for the update, i am working on it and i hope it will be ready in couple of weeks.

Here is some screens...
very nice!
cheers
any news?
Is almost finish. Hopefully next week will released.

Cheers
Nessus
great!
I can't wait to test it!
cheers
UPDATE (26-03-2012) : Xperience More v1.0
@ Nessus: I went through your sky drive slideshow, and wow, among the various screenshots, I found the weather+ shots amazing. You can add artist logos/ record label logos in your upcoming releases. Awesome job done.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
It's on my to-do-list.

Thanks
Nessus
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo)5