No changelog?
Hi I noticed there was an update for my iPhone 4 in Cydia for xbmc but there's no changelog.. What's new in this update? Thanks
steve51184 Wrote:Hi I noticed there was an update for my iPhone 4 in Cydia for xbmc but there's no changelog.. What's new in this update? Thanks

There is no 'changelog' per se.

For changes to xbmc check here: xbmc commits

Most of it you're not going to understand unless you're a developer. There's always a lot of changes, most of it background that we're not going to immediately notice as end users.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
I also came here looking for a changelog. I'm more interested in the ATV2 one, but I assume it would be the same for both.
steve51184 Wrote:Hi I noticed there was an update for my iPhone 4 in Cydia for xbmc but there's no changelog.. What's new in this update? Thanks

Lots, pre-10.0-8 was actually pre-dharma. This syncs us up to trunk code.
davilla Wrote:Lots, pre-10.0-8 was actually pre-dharma. This syncs us up to trunk code.
davilla,

Sorry to thread jack this slightly, does your statement above mean that <algorithmdirtyregions> is supported by 10.0-8, or will we have to wait for 10.0-9 before this makes it way into the iOS builds?

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
wyrm Wrote:davilla,

Sorry to thread jack this slightly, does your statement above mean that <algorithmdirtyregions> is supported by 10.0-8, or will we have to wait for 10.0-9 before this makes it way into the iOS builds?

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

algorithmdirtyregions is present but results in artifacts. dr is a work-in-progress.
davilla Wrote:algorithmdirtyregions is present but results in artifacts. dr is a work-in-progress.
davilla,

That's ok I realise that it's a work in progress (thus the reason it needs to be turned on in advancedsettings.xml). Will be handy for checking how skin development is going. Would be nice to be ready for it when this makes it way into Eden properly (it's on by default) as it looks like it will be a huge help to skin usability.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Does this update mean I can finally update my iPhone 4 to iOS 4.3.3 without it breaking XBMC hardware accelerated 720p MKV playback?
Hardz Wrote:Does this update mean I can finally update my iPhone 4 to iOS 4.3.3 without it breaking XBMC hardware accelerated 720p MKV playback?

yes, provided it is jailbroken.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No changelog?0