TV Shows only don't show in 'TV Shows'
Hi all,

I am a XBMC virgin, and am setting my first one up now. So far, I am really liking it and planning to use it in conjunction with 7MC for live tv. However, I have a problem that has me scratching my head which I will try to explain.

You know how when you add a MOVIES and TV SHOW source under VIDEOS, it then creates a MOVIES and TV SHOWS menu under the main menu. Well, If I access my TV SHOWS from the main menu, it only shows a few of my shows. But, if I go VIDEOS>TV SHOWS it has them all.

Anyone have any idea why?
you have to scrape them ALL in.
go to thetvdb, make sure everything is named the same:
Folder Names (where the series is in the TV Show Directory)
File Names (i.e. MacGyver - S01E01 - SD DVD.avi)
isamu.dragon Wrote:you have to scrape them ALL in.
go to thetvdb, make sure everything is named the same:
Folder Names (where the series is in the TV Show Directory)
File Names (i.e. MacGyver - S01E01 - SD DVD.avi)

They are all named correctly, I have been through all that when using Media Browser.

What is confusing me is if I go: MAIN MENU > VIDEOS > TV SHOWS they are all there, but if I go MAIN MENU > TV SHOWS only the first four are showing.
Star 
They are not in the library if they don't show.... you need to re-scrape the shows. In Video mode, go to the place were your store your TV shows... put one in focus, hit 'I' for information.... it should show how many episodes are in the library, if they're not all in... find the issue, and re-scrape.
Ok, seem to have it working now.
Had to re-scrape as mentioned above, and after several attemps (and a lot of clicking) it added the remaining shows.

Thanks for the replies guys Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows only don't show in 'TV Shows'0