Was there any recent changes to WindowOpen animation?
Hello there,

recently (week or so, in build from 12.6 it works fine) i'm noticing misplaced controls which appear for short period of time during specific transitions between windows/dialogs.

Picture above is part of progress dialog in Alaska Revisited but same happen for now playing dialog too. I briefly tried another skins and in some (Elipsis, Aeon Nox, The Carmichael) there was similar problems (on different places), in others i found nothing.
It looks like (at least to me Smile) that some controls from dialog are rendered on absolute coordinates (not relative to their parent) during dialog init and then disappear/move to correct possition. By sequential elimination i found that it's somehow related to dialog's WindowOpen animation because all these dialogs have one and when i comment it out then problem disappear (set time to 0 doesn't help).
Maybe i'm way off, but from my point of view there is something wrong. Is this known bug/problem?
Not known, but could potentially be the case - was your last build after the dirty-region merge?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

My previous build is from 12.6.2011, as far as i'm able to tell dirty region commits started at 15.6.2011, so yes, it was pre-dirty region build.
ok, so in that case I'll need full details as to how to reproduce. A trac ticket (where you cc me) would be useful.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ok, i'll make trac ticket tommorow evening when i return from work, today is bit late.
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11660

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Was there any recent changes to WindowOpen animation?0