Sees TV (anime) directory, sees show and information, wont show episodes
The episodes are all there, named, numbered, and playable fine in File Mode. library mode wont even see them though. In Library Mode the show's directory show's up but none of the episodes under it do.

C:\MyVideos\Anime\Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (TV)\

I have tried the following naming conventions

Kaichō wa Maid-sama! - S01E04
Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (TV) - S01E04
Kaichō wa Maid-sama! - E04
S01E04

But no matter what I do the show will not display any available episodes, but all 26 are there and working just fine.
I am using the Anime News Network scraper, works fine for some other stuff but not this one.

I really don't even care if it doesn't get the individual episode information, I just want the files to show up so I don't need to switch to file mode.
A debug log during scan will show you what is going on.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:A debug log during scan will show you what is going on.

I'll turn that on tonight when I get home and check it out.

Do you know if all episodes need to be scraped or is it possible for me to define shows manually? Like could I manually define a shows folder and have XBMC display everything that is in it even if it can't pull any information down? I guess a good example would be what if I had XBMC installed on a machine with no internet connectivity, it would never be able to contact any scraper information so would the library mode just be empty or could I get it to display folders and files with me typing in the info manually?
The log told me it was a scraper issues. The ANN scraper saw the show but kept saying it had no episode information. All the files were scanned but it couldn't relate them back to anything.

I renamed some stuff to match TVDB instead and it all worked fine.
So you used TVDB.

But what filename structure did you use?
jenjen Wrote:So you used TVDB.

But what filename structure did you use?

I got rid of the fancy o and the (TV) leaving just Kaichou wa Maid-sama! as the directory name. Files I left alone with the numbering.
Hi Jezo.
How can i see the debug log when i scanHuh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sees TV (anime) directory, sees show and information, wont show episodes0