Weird things when playing music ...
Hi,
first i'd like to thank you for this great app, really nice done Smile

However, when playing music I noticed some weird things:

-choosing to play a song puts the whole album in the playlist. I find this weird (and un-necessary, there already is the option to click on the album and select to queue the whole album)

- after having cleared the playlist with the stop button, and selecting a single song to queue, it "magically" remembers the previous playlist and adds it to the end of it.

- not weird, but a missing feature: the repeat and random functions aren't accessible from the app. The Options still work when set in XBMC itself.

Am I overlooking something, or are these Bugs/Missing Options?
sorry, but bump .. nobody an idea?
I believe this is due to a setting in xbmc. In XBMC settings/music/playback there is an option called 'Play Next Song Automatically' and by default it is checked. I haven't tested it myself but I believe if you unchecked it in XBMC it might allow for single song playback.

Yes, the repeat and random functions ATM can only be changed in XBMC. Hopefully the author of this utility will add this feature to the remote.

Personally, I'd like to be able to access my smart playlists via the remote. ATM only M3U files in file mode are usable.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird things when playing music ...0