list all the working add-on here please
i believe lots add-on out there isnt working anymore, and im searching those add-on is currently working on xbmc iosNod. so please list the working add-on here that you are using already and share it, thank you!!
fabulous Wrote:i believe lots add-on out there isnt working anymore, and im searching those add-on is currently working on xbmc iosNod. so please list the working add-on here that you are using already and share it, thank you!!

For which one? The last official release? the last nightly release? the AudioEngine test release? The PRV branch release?
We don't want to keep lists like this, the whole idea with the addon system is "if its in the repo and not marked broken it is working"...

If you are using stable and something have gone broken report it and we will mark it as such.

If your using unstable it is bound to happen, if you expect everything to work just fine then you should _not_ be using unstable..
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Ned Scott Wrote:For which one? The last official release? the last nightly release? the AudioEngine test release? The PRV branch release?

latest 06015 version 10.0.8
topfs2 Wrote:We don't want to keep lists like this, the whole idea with the addon system is "if its in the repo and not marked broken it is working"...

If you are using stable and something have gone broken report it and we will mark it as such.

If your using unstable it is bound to happen, if you expect everything to work just fine then you should _not_ be using unstable..

sorry i just wanna find out which is working which isnt, so i can just using the add-on is fine, or explore other add-on i don't have. thanks
topfs2 Wrote:We don't want to keep lists like this, the whole idea with the addon system is "if its in the repo and not marked broken it is working"...

No offense, but it seems to me that there are some plugins that work on other platforms - but NOT on ATV2, even running a stable release. I believe this has to do with the librtmp issue which as far as I know doesn't have a fix for ATV2. The Free Cable addon comes to mind but pretty sure there are others.

That said - there is *already* a thread attempting to list working addons for ATV2. If I run across that thread, I will post it here.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95153 Beat you to it Smile
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

activate Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95153 Beat you to it Smile

Dammit! Shocked You sure did.
...indeed, that's the thread. It's not very up to date or accurate though.
Yeah I guess, it would take someone to manage it and categorized it properly with all the variations, eg. ios versions (soon enough to be more than 2) and then the nightlies and its versions.

Its almost better for each addon to have a Compatiblity section in the introductions to their threads. That way their addon covers interests from all setups and appears professional.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

eTip Wrote:No offense, but it seems to me that there are some plugins that work on other platforms - but NOT on ATV2, even running a stable release. I believe this has to do with the librtmp issue which as far as I know doesn't have a fix for ATV2. The Free Cable addon comes to mind but pretty sure there are others.

That said - there is *already* a thread attempting to list working addons for ATV2. If I run across that thread, I will post it here.

You focused on the wrong part of my statement, please let the team know which addons does not work on a specific platform. We can set so that an addon only works on a specific platform, thus we can make stable filter out the addons depending on librtmp.

activate Wrote:Yeah I guess, it would take someone to manage it and categorized it properly with all the variations, eg. ios versions (soon enough to be more than 2) and then the nightlies and its versions.

Its almost better for each addon to have a Compatiblity section in the introductions to their threads. That way their addon covers interests from all setups and appears professional.

The addon.xml DOES this, the whole point of the addon system is so that users should not need to care. Obviously if you are using unstable we cannot garantue this. Short answer is, NEVER use unstable and expect stuff to work.

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Sorry, my assumption was that letting the *creator* of the addon know that their addon wasn't working on a certain platform (which is what I have been doing) was the best path to follow. That way they can verify/confirm that it doesnt work on said platform....and if necessary pass that information on.

So what should we be doing? Not trying to stir up trouble, just trying to clarify how we can best help.
eTip Wrote:Sorry, my assumption was that letting the *creator* of the addon know that their addon wasn't working on a certain platform (which is what I have been doing) was the best path to follow. That way they can verify/confirm that it doesnt work on said platform....and if necessary pass that information on.

So what should we be doing? Not trying to stir up trouble, just trying to clarify how we can best help.

Sure that is even better, let them know and have them submit to repository the fixed one which have proper conditions in the xml

I am a new Kodi user. Before I realised an addon was labeled unstable, I had already selected install. Kodi now crashes repeatedly and will not restart. I deleted Kodi, and reinstalled, but it still crashes as soon as opening.

Apparently the addon that broke Kodi is still somewhere on my machine. How do I get rid of it and get Kodi to run again?

Macbook Pro IOS 10.10.2

Thanks
For the future. Don't cross post your problems. I have moved your other thread into the right section and answered your question there.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
list all the working add-on here please0