Cannot update or restore Apple TV 2 after unstalling updatebegone
Hi,

I cannot update or restore Apple TV 2 even after unstalling updatebegone.

What can i do now to update my apple tv to the iOS 4.3 aka 4.2.2 before i JB the ATV 2 again?

Who have the original hosts file in the etc/ folders in ATV2
Just use your computer, iTunes and a micro USB cable to update/restore.
I'm having the same problem, and when I try to restore from apple. I am getting the message the the file is corrupt after it downloads the firmware from apple .
jfaaborg Wrote:I'm having the same problem, and when I try to restore from apple. I am getting the message the the file is corrupt after it downloads the firmware from apple .

I had the same issues when trying to update my ATV2 firmware to the latest version in the last couple days. I can't find the post I saw yesterday, but someone mentionned he had called Apple tech support and they confirmed they were having some server issues and recommended to try again later.

I just gave it another try and this time it downloaded and applied properly.
jfaaborg Wrote:I'm having the same problem, and when I try to restore from apple. I am getting the message the the file is corrupt after it downloads the firmware from apple .

Im still facing the same problem now. Haiz

Who knows what i can do now?? i had uninstall the updatebegone, re edit the hosts file and still to no avail

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot update or restore Apple TV 2 after unstalling updatebegone0