Which OSX version compatible with 10.0.9
Just upgraded to 10.0.9

I've got a mySQL database set up to synchronise my library across multiple xbmc appliances, including a macbook pro and a PC. Can anyone tell me how to figure out which version of the Windows/OSX client I should be running to maintain compatability with the 0.9 release, because at the moment they refuse to connect to the database complaining about an incompatible database format?
AndrewWOz Wrote:Just upgraded to 10.0.9

I've got a mySQL database set up to synchronise my library across multiple xbmc appliances, including a macbook pro and a PC. Can anyone tell me how to figure out which version of the Windows/OSX client I should be running to maintain compatability with the 0.9 release, because at the moment they refuse to connect to the database complaining about an incompatible database format?

The latest nightly build for Windows/ OS X should work.
I was unable to get XBMC to see my iMac while it was running OS 10.5.7 but when I upgraded to 10.5.8 this morning it worked.

That said, it does not work "perfectly" because it won't find my computer/folders by browsing. But if I manually enter the computer name or IP it does work. Anyhow, I hope this info is useful to you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which OSX version compatible with 10.0.90