[Mac] launch frontrow from xbmc
Hello ppl!
a quick question... cause I still use itunes to organize my music archive I think that frontrow is still the best choice to surf my music and none of the skins that I tried is so immediate (just for music of course!!!)
So I'd love to have the possibility to launch frontrow when I'm on xbmc screen... can I do such a trick?
best regards and thanx in advance
is this what you're looking for:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=35739

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
How about using an iphone/iPad to browse your iTunes music collection and act as a remote for iTunes? Of couse the iPad makes more fun :-)

gf_4
I got a mac mini last week and have left Boxee in the dust. However the one issue i had with Boxee i am still having with XBMC. Proper iTunes support. This seems like such a no brainer to me but apparently i am in the minority. It seems the only way to get decent iTunes functionality is to use frontrow which is really too bad.

I currently just control iTunes with my iPhone but seems like such a hack would be nice to have a way to switch out of XBMC and into Frontrow.

It does not seem that launcher work for this as it is looking for exe files not app files. The terminal code for launching an app is really basic. Is there a way to run a shell script from the xmbc ui?
System.Exec Execute shell commands.
System.ExecWait Execute shell commands and freezes XBMC until shell is closed.
-
It should be trivial to add a "Front Row" entry to the home of a Skin.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mac] launch frontrow from xbmc0