[WIP] Veda (discontinued)
Nice looking skin - have to check it out when i upgrade.
WOW! This is looking fantastic!
I'll try it this weekend on my new Raspberry Pi, see if it will run on such a low powered device Smile!
(2013-02-13, 22:52)Balinus Wrote: How about a full repo? Might be handy to have automatically access to new updates. Smile
I've put it here: repo link. I'm not adding it to front page yet. I'll be doing some rigorous testing in the coming days, feedback would be welcome. But use at own risk.

(2013-02-14, 13:35)Smobbo Wrote: I'll try it this weekend on my new Raspberry Pi, see if it will run on such a low powered device Smile!
That would be great, i would love to hear how that runs. I had some concerns about real low power devices and the way i set up the background images (basically tripple).
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
MassIV, looks really nice. I don't see a home screen but hopefully you can make something unique, it seems that all the home screens are a variation on 2 o3 three layouts, nothing really original these ays.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(2013-02-14, 14:32)MassIV Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 13:35)Smobbo Wrote: I'll try it this weekend on my new Raspberry Pi, see if it will run on such a low powered device Smile!
That would be great, i would love to hear how that runs. I had some concerns about real low power devices and the way i set up the background images (basically tripple).

Well, i've tried the skin, it looks great, however it runs poorly. You can see the screen being 'build up', so i'm afraid that Veda is a bit much for the Raspberry Pi Wink
(2013-02-17, 20:51)Livin Wrote: MassIV, looks really nice. I don't see a home screen but hopefully you can make something unique, it seems that all the home screens are a variation on 2 o3 three layouts, nothing really original these ays.

You don't see a home screen? You mean in the screenshots?
The second image (the one after the logo) is the home screen.
But the menu is hidden when you have focus on one of the recent items.

(2013-02-18, 14:34)Smobbo Wrote: Well, i've tried the skin, it looks great, however it runs poorly. You can see the screen being 'build up', so i'm afraid that Veda is a bit much for the Raspberry Pi Wink

I'll see if i can make this faster. But no promises because i don't have any ideas on how to do that yet...
Thnx for letting me know though Smile
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Veda (discontinued)5