• 3(current)
[WIP]Woody A PLEX Skin For XBMC Frodo
Judging by those last 2 screenshots, the text in the right column needs a lot more contrast. It's barely visible in some areas.

Fwiw, I think the logo will be better suited for that screen/area.
matt1697 Wrote:Judging by those last 2 screenshots, the text in the right column needs a lot more contrast. It's barely visible in some areas.

Fwiw, I think the logo will be better suited for that screen/area.

Yeah I still have to adjust fonts and change sizes and contrasts of text will have a play tomorrow and see what else I can come up with to improve on it thanks for input
Yep, definitely the logo.
+1

But I dislike the watched flag. Why not do something like the HD/SD flag, but with a 'W' ? Or an eye ?
Right now, I don't think everyone will understand what it means.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Grea looking skin, can`t wait for it. One question, i noticed that in the first set of screenshots, you have 2 types of textures. The wood texture and another black with some drawn models. Will there be an option to select which one to use?
SpectreX Wrote:Grea looking skin, can`t wait for it. One question, i noticed that in the first set of screenshots, you have 2 types of textures. The wood texture and another black with some drawn models. Will there be an option to select which one to use?

Maybe select our own ... ?
SpectreX Wrote:Grea looking skin, can`t wait for it. One question, i noticed that in the first set of screenshots, you have 2 types of textures. The wood texture and another black with some drawn models. Will there be an option to select which one to use?

At the moment you can toggle between the two if you like later you will be able to add your own texture i am thinking just like adding a backdrop folder to the background i will set it up so you can point to whatever texture you want that you have saved to your pc
Another view almost done just got to get rid of watched flags decided not necessary also got to get some info in somewhere here and a quick alignment.

Banner view

Maxoo Wrote:+1

But I dislike the watched flag. Why not do something like the HD/SD flag, but with a 'W' ? Or an eye ?
Right now, I don't think everyone will understand what it means.

ZombieRobot Wrote:Another view almost done just got to get rid of watched flags decided not necessary also got to get some info in somewhere here and a quick alignment.

Banner view

I really like the skin so far aswell! But why get rid of the watched flags?
I think their a subtle way of displaying it! Small, but noticable!

Or just make it optional Wink.

Anyhow, it's looking great, i'll keep tabs on this thread for sure :Smile:
This is getting better every day Smile Nice work...
Looking good... Please don't remove the watched flags though!
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
DazNoonan Wrote:Looking good... Please don't remove the watched flags though!

will have some watched flags on episode level for now i have just disabled watched flags so the code is there if i decide to reactivate them
ZombieRobot Wrote:will have some watched flags on episode level for now i have just disabled watched flags so the code is there if i decide to reactivate them
No worries... Maybe in the futre there could be an option to have them on or off? I know your hard at work for now though and that is appreciated.
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
DazNoonan Wrote:No worries... Maybe in the futre there could be an option to have them on or off? I know your hard at work for now though and that is appreciated.

yeah mate views are almost together haven't looked at the music/pics section yet so will have a bit of work to do in there once i have the views and the home screen fully functional i will release what i got to github and whoever wants to follow along with the nightly s can do so.

Will also have to get my pvr working at the moment i will code up that section after the views and home screen is done may take some time with that part.

Im not a xbmc pvr user yetSad
Looks very promising.
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP]Woody A PLEX Skin For XBMC Frodo3