• 6(current)
[WIP]Woody A PLEX Skin For XBMC Frodo
ZombieRobot Wrote:Dude i dont get time to work on skins at the moment look at Showmix i go hard when i got time but that time is very limited at the moment when i do get time its to work on showmix woody comes second i havent worked on woody for 8 weeks if you want to test it you can download what i got but its 80% confluence i absolutely want to keep working on this and i will but in my time.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1df57734ia8hlod

Hey ZombieRobot,

wanted to make my hands dirty on this promising skin...unfortunately the link is giving me a reFocus-MOD

just wanted to let you know...

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Woop my bad

http://www.mediafire.com/?8bw866469zi9831
Really nice and smooth views so far, awesome to try it out! Hope you find more time at some point/plex guys picks it up again.
Hi there,

nice to read all the positive feedback.

Just wanted to let you know that me and Timthing are still working on this skin (for Plex) but it'll take some more time.

Sorry for that, but getting every detail right takes a lot of time and thought.
Saintjuste Wrote:Hi there,

nice to read all the positive feedback.

Just wanted to let you know that me and Timthing are still working on this skin (for Plex) but it'll take some more time.

Sorry for that, but getting every detail right takes a lot of time and thought.

No worrys Saintjuste hope you don't think that i am waiting on you to do more work i am very busy with another skin and plan to get back into woody after christmas take all the time you need Nod
ZombieRobot Wrote:No worrys Saintjuste hope you don't think that i am waiting on you to do more work i am very busy with another skin and plan to get back into woody after christmas take all the time you need Nod

I wasn't thinking that, I just wanted to give an update on the status.

I know we're all quite busy even without skinning anything Wink
Saintjuste Wrote:I wasn't thinking that, I just wanted to give an update on the status.

I know we're all quite busy even without skinning anything Wink

Wink Aint that the truth
Very interested in this skin!
Will you post some some status update?
looks amazing, no updates for 4 1/2 months isn't a good sign though Sad
Photo 
(2012-03-14, 09:43)quebert Wrote: looks amazing, no updates for 4 1/2 months isn't a good sign though Sad

Actually i just updated this to eden and started back on this project last Saturday time is just a factor for me at the moment i just don't have any spare but will spend some time this weekend on getting a lot more done.
Looks really nice. Smile
Is there a way that we already could try this skin? I really really love this skin so i can't wait to have this one! Big Grin
(2012-03-18, 12:29)lennmarien Wrote: Is there a way that we already could try this skin? I really really love this skin so i can't wait to have this one! Big Grin

This weekend all going good I will try to get some serious coding done on this and showmix at the moment I have only done about a hour on each in the last 6 weeks I will set aside a good amount of hours this weekend to see what I come up with
And how is the progress? Smile
Can't wait for this Zombie! Don't worry take your time, we know you do good work so we can be patient! Smile
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP]Woody A PLEX Skin For XBMC Frodo3