Error - Can not download information - continue scanning?
Any news on this?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
I have this problem too, can't connect to remote server. official release not a nightly. I manually added the Shares, no change. I can access the movies manually thru Videos Files section no problem and they play with no hitch. just when it refreshes library or you ask it to manually it errors out.
Should be good to go with todays nightly (in fact the issue was fixed a couple of days ago).
Yep. Thanks!
Yes, I can confirm things seem to have been gone back to working. Great!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
I seem to have the same problem since the middle of june nightlies.
There is also another problem, which I think is related to this, that is, when I go to Addons and try to get new ones all the Repositories are empty...
I have like 4 - 5 repositories which say are pre-eden compatible.... nothing shows up...
Please help...
I have XBMC on 2 Systems
a Win7 - 64bit Laptop
a WinVista - 32bit Desktop
Both show the same empty repositories and are not able to scrape newly added movies...
I am also having this issue.I am new to Apple TV and am coming from MyMovies on MCE.

I have tried following all the steps to edit the advancedsettings.xml file but I still get this prompt when I try to have it update my library.

Am I missing something or is it just a matter of me going through and renaming most of my files.?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error - Can not download information - continue scanning?0