• 59(current)
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on
Yuioup, thanks for your efforts in maintaining this addon! I really appreciate everything you have done on this.
Is there a Kodi policy regarding crowd funding for addons? I would gladly put up some money to see this add-on restored to former glory, as many others would too, I'm sure.
The dev is allowed to post a donation link in the initial thread. If Yuioup or whoever is working on it would like to start a new thread with a new release and a donation/crowdfunding/whatever link, I'd be happy to shut this one down.
It looks like today MLB started speeding up their stream... I had to update my librtmp but it doesn't work all the time anymore (similar to the ITV plugin). I'd say I have to try clicking on the game a few times to get it to load. Once it buffers up it works fine on my FireTV.
Hi,

Ive installed http://www.filewatcher.com/b/ftp/ftp.ntu...bmc-0.html

Im trying to click on a live game now, and it says "Login Failed - Didnt receive the required cookies"

Ive got the HLS video stream option checked. Is there something im missing?
Hey all,

I overestimated the amount of free time I had to work on the plugin. I keep wanting to work on it but something always comes up.

I understand that live streaming does not work on my current version. I will try to find the time to fix it.

Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up. I think it's best that everybody uses the divingmule's original plugin for now.
Sorry to hear that, but I understand.

Can people please summarize what version they are running, on what OS, and whether it's working with the HD (HLS) streams, or SD only? Opening day is here!
I am using v2.0.7 on Windows Pro SP1 x64. I have it set for HLS though I am not sure how to tell if I am getting those streams. So far today it is working good Using XBMC v13.2. A couple days back I was getting some slow to connect problems but it did work. Today all seems normal. Would be great though if someone could pick this add-on up.
Where have you guys found the 2.70 version? I've only been able to find 2.72, and can't get it working on my openelec box.
(2015-04-06, 21:24)rbrohman Wrote: Where have you guys found the 2.70 version? I've only been able to find 2.72, and can't get it working on my openelec box.

The link is posted all over. http://www.filewatcher.com/b/ftp/ftp.ntu...bmc-0.html
(2015-03-31, 22:21)Dixon Butz Wrote:
(2015-03-31, 21:46)Oat2333 Wrote: Can someone tell me what version of XBMC/Kodi I need to use on windows 8 to get the 2.0.72 addon from divingmule to work? I had to working all last year but when I went to reinstall today I can't get it working.

I am the only one with access to my account and I have not logged into the account since yesterday, so the log in failed isn't being caused by multiple logins.

The addon is a bit of a mess right now. I hope it can be cleaned up for the regular season.

Try the MLB app from the windows store if using win8. It's all I use now. Works great.

Is there a way to get the windows 8 MLB app to work withing Kodi? I would like to find a way to integrate windows 8 apps into kodi so I have everything in one place.
(2015-04-08, 16:09)bkrieger Wrote: Is there a way to get the windows 8 MLB app to work withing Kodi? I would like to find a way to integrate windows 8 apps into kodi so I have everything in one place.

No
So I was using 2.0.74 and it was working during pre-season... it stopped working opening day (or thereabouts)... I didn't change anything on my kodi setup, so it must have been something MLB.TV changed...

That said, I installed 2.0.7 over-top of .74 and it started working again (notably the log files still say 2.0.74 in them (not sure which is correct)...

Anyway, I did a little comparison of the logs, and the difference I found was this (note the "auth" and other stuff on the Playpath in the working setup, that's the only diff I could find):

In my working setup, the final url was this:

Code:
rtmp://mlbsecurelivefs.fplive.net/mlbsecurelive-live/ Playpath=mlb_c60_s2400@s5873?auth=019384c3793fca4bfa0ce&resource=/[email protected];/[email protected];/[email protected];/[email protected];/[email protected];/[email protected];&endTime=1428555081&contentId=62182083 pageUrl=http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/flash/mediaplayer/v4.4/R8/MP4.jsp?calendar_event_id=14-413681-2015-04-08&content_id=&media_id=&view_key=&media_type=video&source=MLB&sponsor=MLB&clickOrigin=&affiliateId=&team=mlb swfUrl=http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/flash/mediaplayer/v4.4/R8/MediaPlayer4.swf swfVfy=1 live=1

In my broken setup, the final url was this:
Code:
rtmp://mlbsecurelivefs.fplive.net/mlbsecurelive-live/ Playpath=mlb_c60_s2400@s5873 pageUrl=http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/flash/mediaplayer/v4.4/R8/MP4.jsp?calendar_event_id=14-413681-2015-04-08&content_id=&media_id=&view_key=&media_type=video&source=MLB&sponsor=MLB&clickOrigin=&affiliateId=&team=mlb swfUrl=http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/flash/mediaplayer/v4.4/R8/MediaPlayer4.swf swfVfy=1 live=1

So I did a bit of scanning through the code (which I am by no means a kodi or python developer, so I'm really just guessing at things) and came across this difference in mlbtv.py which looks promising to explain the diff

divingmule's google code repo:

Quote:if game_url.startswith('rtmp'):
if re.search('ondemand', game_url):
rtmp = game_url.split('ondemand/')[0]+'ondemand?_fcs_vhost=cp65670.edgefcs.net&akmfv=1.6&'+game_url.split('?')[1]
playpath = ' Playpath='+game_url.split('ondemand/')[1]
if re.search('live/', game_url):
rtmp = game_url.split('mlb_')[0]
playpath = ' Playpath=mlb_'+game_url.split('mlb_')[1]
else:
smil = get_smil(game_url.split('?')[0])
rtmp = smil[0]
playpath = ' Playpath='+smil[1]+'?'+game_url.split('?')[1]
if 'ondemand' in rtmp:
rtmp += ' app=ondemand?_fcs_vhost=cp65670.edgefcs.net&akmfv=1.6'+game_url.split('?')[1]

addon_log('Playpath: %s' %playpath)

yuioup's github code repo:

Quote:if game_url.startswith('rtmp'):
if re.search('ondemand', game_url):
rtmp = game_url.split('ondemand/')[0]+'ondemand?_fcs_vhost=cp65670.edgefcs.net&akmfv=1.6&'+game_url.split('?')[1]
playpath = ' Playpath='+game_url.split('ondemand/')[1]
if re.search('live/', game_url):
rtmp = game_url.split('mlb_')[0]
playpath = ' Playpath=mlb_'+game_url.split('mlb_')[1]
else:
smil = get_smil(game_url.split('?')[0])
rtmp = smil[0]
playpath = ' Playpath='+smil[1]
if 'ondemand' in rtmp:
rtmp += ' app=ondemand?_fcs_vhost=cp65670.edgefcs.net&akmfv=1.6'+game_url.split('?')[1]

addon_log('Playpath: %s' % playpath)

If I had an idea how to compile a new version with just this minor change I would be happy to test it, however, like I said, I'm no python dev... (I didn't think python needed compiling, but the .pyc files in the plugin zip kind of tell me otherwise)...

Anyway, I'm happy to try to compile this thing if someone could tell me how, or if Yuioup is around, it might be easier for him to try it and let us know...

Hope this leads to an answer.
I was trying this out on the free game of the day Tuesday and it worked fine, albeit live only with no skipping. Does the Premium DVR functionality work at all with this plugin, or is it still play-only?

Also, I was getting streams at 960x540. Is that the max, or is there something else I need to do to go higher?

I think I'll be signing up since the Cubs aren't on WGN nationally anymore. Once I do I'll probably be more motivated to work on this plugin to make sure it doesn't irritate me.
I just tested from work, and I am only getting 960x540 also... and I get the same no matter if the HLS option is on or off.
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on7