• 61(current)
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on
Hey all,

I fixed the live streaming in my version of the plugin. I now have a new zip file:

https://github.com/Yuioup/kodi-mlbmc

It works on my Linux installation and on my Raspberry PI 2.

Y
didn't get to check during a live game but the archived game works great! only problem i see now is that when i click any condenced game it just plays the same one over (KC and whoever they played, lol)
(2015-04-16, 09:21)brockftw Wrote: didn't get to check during a live game but the archived game works great! only problem i see now is that when i click any condenced game it just plays the same one over (KC and whoever they played, lol)

Hmm. Ok. I'll look into it.
(2015-04-16, 09:21)brockftw Wrote: didn't get to check during a live game but the archived game works great! only problem i see now is that when i click any condenced game it just plays the same one over (KC and whoever they played, lol)
Condensed games are the last to be added. Did you check that they were available on mlb.com? I can play all 8 of today's condensed games that are available there at present.
Sorry. They're working fine now. Just purchased mlb.TV so I wasn't aware they were last to be added. Everything is working great.
(2015-04-16, 21:53)brockftw Wrote: Sorry. They're working fine now. Just purchased mlb.TV so I wasn't aware they were last to be added. Everything is working great.

Good to hear. I tested it last night and I managed to play condensed games.
(2015-04-15, 22:58)Yuioup Wrote: Hey all,

I fixed the live streaming in my version of the plugin. I now have a new zip file:

https://github.com/Yuioup/kodi-mlbmc

It works on my Linux installation and on my Raspberry PI 2.

Y

Getting this back in the Kodi repo would make things a little easier... not sure what needs to be done for that, but I am sure NateThomas can help with those details.
(2015-04-17, 15:52)sdsnyr94 Wrote: Getting this back in the Kodi repo would make things a little easier... not sure what needs to be done for that, but I am sure NateThomas can help with those details.

I am not familiar with the Kodi community but if somebody can point me in the right direction I can try to get it back in the repo.
Everything works but the mlb.com for live games. I am missing something or it only works with a subscription? It goes to work then say correct cookies are not found....HELP!!!
(2015-04-17, 21:21)340rag Wrote: Everything works but the mlb.com for live games. I am missing something or it only works with a subscription? It goes to work then say correct cookies are not found....HELP!!!

Live games require MLB.TV subscription, unless it is the 'Free Game of the Day' which I believe only requires MLB.com credentials.
What is another alternative for watching MLB on Kodi? Any Ideas? Or someone sharing their email and password for mlb.tv? LOL
Trying to watch a live game and I'm getting

Code:
21:06:11 T:1351611424  NOTICE: [MLBMC-2.0.75]: Reason: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:581)

Anyone else having issues?
I believe I'm having an issue with the correct credentials being passed from the Settings.xml file.

I'm getting "Status : Not Authorized", but I can see that on the "[MLBMC-2.0.75]: mai:" line in the log file that my old credentials are being used, and these credentials that are different from what I have in the Settings.xml file. I've tried uninstalling / reinstalling the addon, deleting the addon directory, and no success.

I have another Kodi box that I've never used MLBMC on, and live games on 2.0.75 works without issue. However, my machine that has used prior versions of this addon with different email/password will not work.

Any idea what the issue could be? Thanks.
I've watched few games today. Including my blacked out dodgers Smile I got 6-7 people to go in on the subscription together. Ends up being around $20/person.
Does it still BUFFER alot like most stuff on Kodi? There must be a way to correct this? Esp.when they are in HD!!!
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on7