[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
MrX4000 Offline
(2015-06-17 03:02)pichinpr Wrote:  I can't install it. I have this message: "add-on does not have the correct structure"..

OK if it's what I noticed ... someone has put a zip file inside the zip file .. not sure why but it's there. Simply unzip the contents to a folder on your computer and use the zip that is inside the original lol make sense?
find quote
R0ss0 Offline
(2015-05-24 12:45)smallclone Wrote:  
(2015-05-18 03:51)R0ss0 Wrote:  
(2015-05-17 19:17)smallclone Wrote:  I'm not seeing this addon in the kodi repository at all. Is it somewhere else?

thanks

Go post #901. I do believe it's no longer in a repo.

Ross

Thanks man. Are there any plans to make HD feeds available on Kodi? Sorry if this is an old question. Just feels like I should be getting more bang for my buck.

There was a version that was written for HD streams. I never had success getting it to work. Frankly I'm very happy with this add on, works much better than the official app on ROKU, at least for me. My feed is very good quality, not hd, but still very good quality. Occasionally it won't work, not sure why, but I do have a ROKU for back up or I watch on my iPad.

Ross
find quote
floder2 Offline
I have been using MLBMC since the start of the Season.......Have never missed a game I wanted to watch....Video quality is great..........You do have to have a MLB.TV subscription though....
I was wondering if this ADDON can be made into an APP to use on Addroid devices that can't use MLB.TV or XBMC (Kodi)...................I do use Gotham with this addon and it works great...

Here is a link to KODI's .........MLBMC https://mlbmc-xbmc.googlecode.com/files/...2.0.72.zip
find quote
thestig Offline
If anyone is having issues after updating to isengard here's what fixed it for me:

First error i was seeing in log:

19:32:05 T:140392268519168 DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.mlbmc.hls]: requires xbmc.python version 2.0 which is not available

Fix:

1. vim /home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.mlbmc/addon.xml
2. Change
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/>
to
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.0"/>
3. killall -9 kodi.bin (restarts kodi)

At that point started getting this error instead:

Error Contents: '/home/xbmc/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.mlbmc/cookie_file' does not look like a Set-Cookie3 (LWP) format file

Fix:

1. rm ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.mlbmc/cookie_file (your path may differ if you're using mlb-hls or something)
2. killall -9 kodi.bin (restarts kodi)

Good to go after that. While I'm on the subject of mlbmc fixes, a year ago or so I was having an awful time making it work. It would take ages to list games or start games, and then dump out of the stream often. Tried changing quality and a bunch of other stuff. The addon service "folder watchdog" which looks for new content in defined folders was the culprit. It was just constantly chewing resources, wasn't anything to do with mlbmc. Just in case anyone has been experiencing that one - watchdog was severely slowing down a lot of other addons too.
find quote
mwhybark Offline
Quick post noting success installing 2.0.75 on JB 5.3 ATV2 under Kodi. MLB.tv stopped working in 5.3 the first week of June 2015 and the prior install in XMBC Frodo or Gotham (I don't recall which), divingmule's last release, had started stuttering and skipping. Thanks Youioup!

If you can ever figure out how to permit audio-overlay selection so we can watch with just the park noise, that would be ideal!
find quote
GriffeyJuni0r Offline
(2015-07-02 20:01)mwhybark Wrote:  Quick post noting success installing 2.0.75 on JB 5.3 ATV2 under Kodi. MLB.tv stopped working in 5.3 the first week of June 2015 and the prior install in XMBC Frodo or Gotham (I don't recall which), divingmule's last release, had started stuttering and skipping. Thanks Youioup!

If you can ever figure out how to permit audio-overlay selection so we can watch with just the park noise, that would be ideal!

Second for the Audio Overlay! Kodi has the ability to switch between Audio Feeds in the Audio Settings (Live PVR can switch English/Spanish audio), so this would be amazing!
find quote