• 69(current)
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on
(2015-07-25, 22:39)cablegoon Wrote: works well - but video is is 2.4MB - which is semi HD - I believe it was always at that resolution. Thanks for keeping this alive Yuioup

Great job on the addon Wink

Is there a way to increase the video bitrate from 2.4mb? The mlb.tv feed looks very nice on my Sony TV with its mlb.tv app, it must be 4.5mb bitrate or higher?

I'm new to mlb.tv, but does the browser version is also limited to 2.4mb feed? Neither Kodi nor browser version looks as nice as played on my Sony TV (with their embedded app).

Thanks.
@larshenric

austauschen ist immer gut.

Läuft es bei dir stabil?

Die Bildqualität ist aufjedenfall über kodi um längen besser als übers Apple TV, betrifft auch NBA und NHL gamecenter.
(2015-08-19, 22:52)WHamilton Wrote: I'am from Germay. My written english ist not the best. I am sry for this.

I have an appleTV and kodi and all four Streaming passes. (NHL,MLB,NBA and NFL). Apple TV is my Backup System. I must say, the bild quality on kodi is better than on apple TV, but appleTV can modify the quality on the fly, and so you have no or a little bufffering.

MLB-HLS works fine. But only Live Games. Condensed are only 540p. Form the stabiility (right?) MLB-HLS ist one of the best. Because you can use the internal kodi Cache. I ve set it on 100 MB and Size 15. In Live Games the cache is 20MB-30MB, which is a half minute puffer. But with apple TV i can go foward and skip the MLB Comercial brake Picture. With mlb-hls i can't go forward to skip something, altough the cache is full with 100MB.

In Germany you cant watch every Games live, because we are 6-9 hours in front of the United States. I watch my favorite teams relive and all other game condensed, but all other 3 Apps for kodi, have only live Streaming for this only a litte bit in the small programm cache not the big kodi cache, so sometimes its buffering.

Baseball Day games

I hope there aren't so many errors in my text.

Your English is fine better than my German ever was! I lived in Gelnhuasen, West Berlin, Helmstedt, and Bamberg a total of 10 years while in the Army!

Ross
I'm not super clear on who is currently working on this addon, but would you like to start a new thread, so you can update the original post whenever there's an update? I can close this thread then and we can start relatively fresh.
@WHamilton:

Sorry für's Nicht-reagieren...
Ich benutze kodi auf 'ner Boxee-Box, und in der Regel läuft es sehr gut (also, finde ich...). Im Moment aber kriege ich immer die Meldung "Error: script failed: MLBMC"
Dat nervt, weil ich so wenig Ahnung von all diesem Gedöns hab... ;-)
@larshenric - Post #1015 might help you. But only for certain circumstances; the others have no known resolution.
(2015-08-27, 19:16)lochness Wrote: So I tried to install on a new OpenELEC box (with Kodi 15), and I'm stuck on BeautifulSoup, apt-get isn't available, so I can't install it as described above. Anybody have an idea how I could meet that dependency in OpenELEC?

Download the module from here and install from .zip in Kodi.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Bullsh...! :-(
Help would be appreciated for this problem:
For months my combination BoxeeBox + Kodi 14.0 + MLBMC 2.0.7 worked pretty fine... But now, on one day to another, nothing works...
No matter what I try (rebooting, MLBMC 2.0.72 or 6) I allways get the message "Error - Script failed! MLBMB"

What can I do...?
@larshenric - look at the kodi.log file to see why the script is failing.
Hi lochness!

As I don't know how to access the log-file via my boxeebox I tried this: deleted the kodi-software from the usb stick and installed a new one (again version 14.0) and installed again the MLBMC 2.0.7...
First it "stumbled" a bit, p.e. telling me again that error message - but only for a short moment -, not connecting to mlb.tv (surely internet problems...), but now it runs... let's see for how long... :-)

Anyway: Thanks for responding! :-)
I've setup everything on Openelec 5.95.5 but when I click the game and select a stream.. nothing happens. No error, nothing...

Here's a debug log : http://pastebin.com/TFSYx82E

Any idea ?
@Netix - it's not clear to me why yours is failing, but I can tell that you are using the 'mlbmc-hls' plugin, whereas my success has been with the 'mlbmc' plugin. So I can't really compare our logfiles, and I don't know anything about mlbmc-hls, but you might try using the non-hls version. Not sure what that's all about.

I got mine from here: https://github.com/Yuioup/kodi-mlbmc
(2015-09-18, 23:11)lochness Wrote: @Netix - it's not clear to me why yours is failing, but I can tell that you are using the 'mlbmc-hls' plugin, whereas my success has been with the 'mlbmc' plugin. So I can't really compare our logfiles, and I don't know anything about mlbmc-hls, but you might try using the non-hls version. Not sure what that's all about.

Thx Lochness, It does work with the mlbmc but doesn't look HD to me and it seems the image is " shaking ".

It will do for the time being!

Thanks again !!
(2015-09-18, 23:33)Netix Wrote:
(2015-09-18, 23:11)lochness Wrote: @Netix - it's not clear to me why yours is failing, but I can tell that you are using the 'mlbmc-hls' plugin, whereas my success has been with the 'mlbmc' plugin. So I can't really compare our logfiles, and I don't know anything about mlbmc-hls, but you might try using the non-hls version. Not sure what that's all about.

Thx Lochness, It does work with the mlbmc but doesn't look HD to me and it seems the image is " shaking ".

It will do for the time being!

Thanks again !!

The original dev is not updating either app. This is my second baseball season with mlbmc. I tried mlbmc-Hs, never could get it to work. I also have the official app on ROKU, the KODI app is considerably better even though it's not true HD, at least for me.

Ross
Everything was working fine for me until now - the condensed games are giving me an error when I try to drill down on a specific day. Anyone else?
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on7