Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
From a previous owner of a Popcorn Hour A100, thank you. THANK YOU.

You've allowed me to own a piece of hardware (the Apple TV) and do things like AirPlay (soon to be AirPlay Mirroring), direct picture and iTunes access, seamlessly integrating with my entire music library *BUT* allowing me to replace my antiquated Popcorn Hour with something that is much smaller and classier.

I never, ever thought I'd be able to have all my media displayed in this way, either. I never had money to redo a proper HD HTPC so that wasn't an option. I never had any luck running the apps on the PCH. I didn't want to spend $200 on a Boxee box that wouldn't have AirPlay. But having an Apple TV being unable to play all the formats I had existing on my computer made it rather inefficient (browsing via AirVideo and using AirPlay is hack at BEST)

So thank you, XBMC, you've allowed me to do everything I ever wanted to do and THEN some. If I was only able to display my folders like with my Popcorn Hour (very flat, very boring, no details) I'd still be thrilled. That said, HAVING all of this information, having the wide banner logos, having TV and Movie details, ratings, etc? Well damn. Just damn.

While I'd love to see support for stuff like Last.FM or whatever, but I'm in love with what it provides now and honestly never expected it to be so great.

Now, I have to go back and finish watching Night Court, which I now am able to resume after having to quit, and knowing that after I finish this episode, it will be hidden and I won't have to try playing 2 of them because I'd forgotten the last episode I'd watched.

oh, thanks Wink
I thought it did have support for last.fm
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=LastFM

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
holy apple-bottom-jeans, batman!!

The only thing stuck in my mind was a GUI for Last.FM, but damn - who cares, that works. I didn't even think about that! That makes sense it would work, as it's just a radio stream... It did freeze a few times, but it works fine now.

Damn, thanks. AGAIN!

And I can just easily use PlayOn for my Pandora stream Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!0