Question on Ember Media Manager or YANFOE
I'm looking at EMM or YANFOE and have two questions that hopefully someone can answer for me:

1. Why is EMM not pulling/scraping any for actors, runtime, trailers, etc? Is it not pulling from IMDB or somewhere else? If you have to set it up for that, how do you do it? I cant find any info on it

2. On YANFOE....I'm using v1 and wanted to know if its capable for showing studio icons etc. I looked in the images folder and nothing is in there. Is this something you have to add? Plus my MKV files that show a sound codec as "microsoft" is showing with no logo so I guess there isnt one for that. Guess I'm asking is if there is add on logos for YANFOE that can be added so they show up

Please advise and thanks!
I had a similar problem with Ember, what version are you running? 1.2 revision 2415. After I installed that I was able to get it to work. As far as YANFOE, I've never used it so I can't help you with that one.
Advice on Hardware
PC-LUXA2 CPU-AMD Phenom II X6 1100T RAM-12GB Video Card-AMD Radeon HD 6800
OS-Win7 32bit - Kodi - 14.0 Helix SKIN - Aeon MQ 5 Keyboard - DiNovo Mini

-Semper Fi
gyrene2083
gyrene2083 Wrote:I had a similar problem with Ember, what version are you running? 1.2 revision 2415. After I installed that I was able to get it to work. As far as YANFOE, I've never used it so I can't help you with that one.

Thanks. I just noticed that there is a EMM revised thread on here so I'm probably running an old version. Will try the new version
Good Luck, hope it works out for you.
Advice on Hardware
PC-LUXA2 CPU-AMD Phenom II X6 1100T RAM-12GB Video Card-AMD Radeon HD 6800
OS-Win7 32bit - Kodi - 14.0 Helix SKIN - Aeon MQ 5 Keyboard - DiNovo Mini

-Semper Fi
gyrene2083

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question on Ember Media Manager or YANFOE0