• 108(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2012-05-01, 10:49)soustek Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 10:16)Burbulence Wrote: Set a password for the connection, it doesn't work with blank ones,

Pswd was set, changed also in iPhone/iPad. Resync data reboot xbmc, but no change Undecided. Still missing "Kung Fu Panda" :-)

Does Kung fu panda have a .nfo file in it's folder? It could be an issue with sets... Try removing the .nfo, removing the movie from your library, then rescan.

The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
(2012-05-01, 12:08)Burbulence Wrote: Does Kung fu panda have a .nfo file in it's folder? It could be an issue with sets... Try removing the .nfo, removing the movie from your library, then rescan.

no movies in my library has .nfo file...
(2012-05-01, 15:37)soustek Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 12:08)Burbulence Wrote: Does Kung fu panda have a .nfo file in it's folder? It could be an issue with sets... Try removing the .nfo, removing the movie from your library, then rescan.

no movies in my library has .nfo file...

Go to system, video library and turn off group movies in sets, then remove Kung fu panda from library and rescan

I had unchecked "group movies in sets" but after I turn on and rescan, then remove KFP, turn on rescan, put back KFP, rescan...nothing changed still not showing this (and other) movies.

BTW many thanks for your cooperation :-) keep helping :-)))
(2012-05-01, 18:06)soustek Wrote: I had unchecked "group movies in sets" but after I turn on and rescan, then remove KFP, turn on rescan, put back KFP, rescan...nothing changed still not showing this (and other) movies.

Ok I've just had a moment of brain working... Dawid will need to confirm this but I believe some movies not showing up was a bug in the current version, but as I am a beta tester I'm not using that version so can't remember! If thats right, unfortunately it's a short wait till v2.2... is released in the app store

ok after that I will report...THX
(2012-05-01, 19:25)Burbulence Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 18:06)soustek Wrote: I had unchecked "group movies in sets" but after I turn on and rescan, then remove KFP, turn on rescan, put back KFP, rescan...nothing changed still not showing this (and other) movies.

Ok I've just had a moment of brain working... Dawid will need to confirm this but I believe some movies not showing up was a bug in the current version, but as I am a beta tester I'm not using that version so can't remember! If thats right, unfortunately it's a short wait till v2.2... is released in the app store
If I remember correctly, that bug required the following:
  • No *.nfo for the movie(s)
  • TheMovieDB as the scraper
  • Sort Movies into Sets (however it's worded in XBMC Settings) turned on
  • A single movie that their (TMDb) would deem part of a set (ex. having only one of the Matrix movies)
Having the above would result in a single movie being marked as a set but would not display since it's really just a single movie. The solution was to either add another movie (ex. another from the Matrix trilogy) or create an *.nfo for the 'broken' movie(s) that did not include the <set> tag. (Note: If you create an *.nfo file with a single movie in a set, it WOULD display in Constellation when added to XBMC, it only applied to movies the scraper handled).

I apologize if the above wording is confusing in any way, my mind is kind of all over the place right now (I stepped away at a funeral).

--Edit--
P.S. Burb is correct, this bug I believe was handled already in the betas, so next version to hit the AppStore should have it fixed.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
TheMovieDB was the bug for me...I changed it for czech users known Bbaron scraper and now I have all my movies in Constellation! Great work guys my 4$ goes to you... ;-)
(2012-04-25, 04:20)Archigos Wrote:
(2012-04-25, 01:26)ixian Wrote: Any idea when 2.2 is due to show up? Does Apple even let devs know? Curious to see if it fixes a couple lingering issues I've been having with Thumbnails and FTR channel icons not showing.
From what I hear from multiple developers, Apple isn't normally forward with that process, sure they have a more personal experience with some, but normally it's 'submit your app' > 'wait awhile' > then either it shows up in the AppStore or you get a call/email saying no with a slim possibility of why not. I think most people say it's an average of 2 weeks.

(2012-04-25, 01:52)GeezerJT Wrote: hi great app am torn between it and commander.

I have a issue though, i have two xmbc setups one where the media is stored and this works no problem but on the other system where it gets media from the first system, all images wont show up in constellation, it can see the files but no images are displayed.

the same setup works fine with commander.

any idea what to do?
This is explained under the 'image/password' issue. You MUST have a username/password set up and you MUST NOT allow them to contain special characters (#$%^&*, etc.)
A lot of our users have mutliple XBMC systems like that (I have 3 systems total all pulling media from the same system) and I can get images in Constellation from all of them.

Hi many thanks for the reply, my setup has a password without special characters and i still dont get images. Can you advise further please.
Not sure if I changed some setting (on my ipad or XBMC) but whatever happened all I get now for artwork is fanart. Last time I used Constellation everything was just about perfect i.e. Movies showed folder.jpg and TV Shows showed banner.jpg. Now I can't get back to the way it was...I double checked that banner view was selected for tv show art That didn't make a difference so I cleared the image cache, removed the source (then added it back) I even uninstalled the app and re-installed but still all I am getting is fanart...Any suggestions?
(2012-05-02, 02:12)GeezerJT Wrote: Hi many thanks for the reply, my setup has a password without special characters and i still dont get images. Can you advise further please.

If its a windows set up have you allowed in and outbound access throuh the firewall for tcp 8080 (unless you changed it) and tcp 9090, and 9777 udp

I tested XBMC Constellation some minutes ago. The design is great, full of usefull features. I like the app very much.

Is there any hope that we will get support for other languages than english in the future? Maybe I could help to translate the app into german...
(2012-05-02, 11:20)Burbulence Wrote:
(2012-05-02, 02:12)GeezerJT Wrote: Hi many thanks for the reply, my setup has a password without special characters and i still dont get images. Can you advise further please.

If its a windows set up have you allowed in and outbound access throuh the firewall for tcp 8080 (unless you changed it) and tcp 9090, and 9777 udp

Hi it works on the local machine fine. will check these settings
Hi,

I just updated to the release (2.2.1). Unfortunatly, it's still very choppy on Ipad3. I don't see any improvment I flushed Image cache and DB but same problem.
The weird thing is that when I select a movie or a TV Show, the right menu is perfect, except when I scroll wehre the blue halo is around the selected movie/TV Show...Choppy at this moment and then fluid again right after.
Any idea?

Thanks!
Same for me......even sloppier than before on New iPad! Strange.
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5