• 160(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Just installed Windows 8 and updated to the latest xbmc. I have a paid version of the Constellation app and I'm not able to get the JSON RPC connected. Everything else works fine. I can control xbmc but my local list doesn't update to reflect what's on xbmc. Any help would be appreciated.
Same here.
Saw a bug fix update to 2.9.13 which has completely broken the library sync.

Guess we'll have to wait till they push an update to fix, cause they don't seem awfully active on social media?
Problem isolated to x64 iOs devices.
2.9.14 being pushed out soon to fix.
Hi,

Does anyone have the EPG working with Gotham. Since I installed Gotham, the EPG stopped working. Have added user data folder etc to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated.
I have a problem, as i launch constellation,kody show the " new connection " stuff on screen but it never goes away... I try with different skin and it is the same.... I' m on gotham, windows 7 , someone can help me?
Thanks
Cheers
bakito...
That sounds more like an issue with XBMC itself not timing out the notice on the screen. A simplified version of what's going on is that Constellation sends a ping that says "Hey, I'm here to control you" and the rest is left to XBMC to accept it, display the notice, remove the notice after a moment, etc. So there's nothing that Constellation would be able to do to fix this anyway, aside from disconnecting and sending another notice as it reconnects again.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
thanks for your answer.
arg, will try to ask on xbmc general thread...
cheers
(2014-09-17, 22:31)ounyai Wrote: Hi,

Does anyone have the EPG working with Gotham. Since I installed Gotham, the EPG stopped working. Have added user data folder etc to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated.

Anyone have this issue also? I also noticed it is not possible to browse the "Files", it is as though there is a permissions issue which is not the case, but maybe this is related.
Hi ounyai,

I just upgraded to Gotham today and have exactly the same issue.
TV channels are displayed in channel view, but the EPG screen is empty.

I am also not able to view "Files" file source. Other sources like "video" and "audio" work fine.

Using:
Openelec 4.0.7 - XBMC 13.1
Constellation 2.9.13 on ipad - ios 7.1.2
Hello,

Same for me, the EPG doesn't work anymore.
It's a very usefull feature, can you please help (or repair)?

Mulb
Hey, I have a minor feature request for Constellation: on my old satellite dish PVR there were the usual "jump forward" and "jump back" buttons, just like Constellation. However on the PVR it was set to jump forward 30s per press, and the back button went 10s. In Constellation, this seems to be fixed at 30s and 30s. I find this to be too far when jumping back- the wife and I will often miss something said or what not, jump back 30s, which forces you to watch just enough stuff that you've already seen to have your attention drift to something else and you miss it again.

Any chance that we can get a preference or a configuration somewhere that can provide a 10s jump back?
JSON RPC is not working. Please fix this, at least for those who have paid for extra functionality via app-store.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Is the EPG data no longer supported? Unfortunately that is the main reason I upgraded to Pro.Sad
Since it seems XBMC Commander is no longer being updated, I thought to change to Constellation, but I see its been almost six months since their last update. Is this app still being taken care of? Does anyone know?
The developer posted last december as a reply on their facebook page that a fix for kodi/epg is "on the way". Sadly I still haven't seen any updates yet. But I'm still positive that an new release will be released some day.
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5