• 104(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2012-04-16, 12:01)Archigos Wrote: The guys at FSS have always been pretty good with keeping up with Nightly builds and the latest RC version has gotten to the testers so my guess would be once that version goes live they will start to incorporate Nighlies again.

when did the nightlies start up againHuh
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
(2012-04-16, 20:23)e2zippo Wrote: This is awesome, looking forward to the android version a lot!

Agreed. My brother has it on his iPad and i'm so jealous because I can't get it on my Sony S1 yet ... here's hoping soon! Smile
QNAP TS670 NAS - 4x4TB Raided with NFS Support & Central MySQL DB
Pi 3 [Xbian] - Samsung 46" ES7000 Smart TV & HT-E5550 3D BD Sound System
Pi 3 [Xbian]  + Hyperion Ambilight- Samsung 48" Curved UE48JS9000 4k
PowerEthernet T1502 Powerline adapters
Movies thumbnails not loading/showing

Please somebody help, I have got the constellation remote control app everything is working fine connects to JSON RPC fine and to HTTP no probs, I love the app, I can use the remote side fine… BUT I can’t see any movies, tv shows albums etc, it says pull down to sync and nothing happens I’ve tried everything now I’m stuck.
Please help I would love to see thumbnails on my ipad/iphone

Ive been through all the setup up steps still no joy

I’m using Appletv2 with XBMC Eden and have PRO version of Constellation on ipone4 and ipad 3
(2012-04-18, 14:03)Swooshey Wrote: Movies thumbnails not loading/showing

Please somebody help, I have got the constellation remote control app everything is working fine connects to JSON RPC fine and to HTTP no probs, I love the app, I can use the remote side fine… BUT I can’t see any movies, tv shows albums etc, it says pull down to sync and nothing happens I’ve tried everything now I’m stuck.

I’m using Appletv2 with XBMC Eden and have PRO version of Constellation on ipone4 and ipad 3

Same here - everything ok except no thumbs anywhere. Constellation PRO / JSON and HTTP / Win7 Ultimate / Eden final. Synced. re-synced, re-installed etc.etc. ... nothing.

(2012-04-18, 14:43)joro_abv Wrote: Same here - everything ok except no thumbs anywhere. Constellation PRO / JSON and HTTP / Win7 Ultimate / Eden final. Synced. re-synced, re-installed etc.etc. ... nothing.

Have you opened the port inbound AND outbound in your windows firewall ? Or have you used any special characters in your password? Ie @£&!?

(2012-04-18, 14:43)joro_abv Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 14:03)Swooshey Wrote: Movies thumbnails not loading/showing

Same here - everything ok except no thumbs anywhere. Constellation PRO / JSON and HTTP / Win7 Ultimate / Eden final. Synced. re-synced, re-installed etc.etc. ... nothing.

Same here. Which is why I thought it was broken due to the post-Eden changes... Although a rollback and a lot of restarts, etc seems to have fixed it, there is definitely something wrong.

In my post-Eden test:
- The statuses (HTTP and RDP) were both showing red
- No movies (or posters) were shown
- I WAS able to control XBMC using the remote portion of the app

still no solution for viewing thumbnails of movies and series for XBMC eden current version.
(2012-04-18, 11:26)Burbulence Wrote:
(2012-04-16, 12:01)Archigos Wrote: The guys at FSS have always been pretty good with keeping up with Nightly builds and the latest RC version has gotten to the testers so my guess would be once that version goes live they will start to incorporate Nighlies again.
when did the nightlies start up againHuh
No idea if they did start... just the way the user stated it sounded like they may have... Tongue

(2012-04-19, 03:31)JackLHP Wrote: still no solution for viewing thumbnails of movies and series for XBMC eden current version.
I'm using XBMC Eden (Final) on both my main server and my laptop and have Constellation running on both my iPad (1st Gen) and iPhone4 (CDMA) and never had issues with thumbnails not showing. I have had rare times where a single movie or episode didn't show a thumb but was able to determine that the image didn't cache right in XBMC (it would show fine in XBMC but when you looked in the Thumbnail cache folder it was a 0k file, delete those and look at the movie/show again and it should correct the image which will sync with Constellation at that point).

For users having thumbnail issues:
ATV Users: Due to the hardware of ATV it puts a lot of strain on the unit so it can take a lot longer to sync the information than from a computer.
Win/Linux/Mac: Make sure you have the correct port(s) configured in your firewall (either on the system and/or router)
Everyone: Make sure you have a username and password set up in XBMC and that the network options are set correctly. Also do NOT include any special characters ($%^&*@, etc) in either field.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2012-04-18, 20:45)Burbulence Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 14:43)joro_abv Wrote: Same here - everything ok except no thumbs anywhere. Constellation PRO / JSON and HTTP / Win7 Ultimate / Eden final. Synced. re-synced, re-installed etc.etc. ... nothing.

Have you opened the port inbound AND outbound in your windows firewall ? Or have you used any special characters in your password? Ie @£&!?

Yes - '#' in the password

(2012-04-19, 10:16)joro_abv Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 20:45)Burbulence Wrote:

Yes - '#' in the password

That's why, special characters in the password stop thumbs from being displayed, change your password to anything without special characters and it should be all good!

We have finally sorted out all the password and thumb problems It'a apparently a bug on some custom XBMC builds like Crystal... The new version will be submitted to Appstore today and released to beta testers a full change log will be posted in a couple of h. We recommend you to update XBMC to v11 stable as from the next release (>2.2) we will be dropping XBMC v10 support and adding fixes for the nightly builds.

Regards
Dawid

Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
(2012-04-19, 04:23)Archigos Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 11:26)Burbulence Wrote: when did the nightlies start up againHuh
No idea if they did start... just the way the user stated it sounded like they may have... Tongue

Well, "nightlies" don't have to come from XBMC folks. One can get the source and compile themselves, or if wanted, a google search for "XBMC nightly" will show as first hit "www.sshcs.com/xbmc/" from where nighties can be downloaded (although I checked that, and that's about a week behind now)...

Yes you have to compile form git. But I Don't recommend that nowadays Smile
XBMC Constellation change log v2.2

-Support for the new iPad Retina display
-New Live library update feature (Once you mark something as watched i.e. a tvshow episode it gets instantly marked in Constellation)
-Reduced library syncs
-Improved image processing this is mostly visible on the new iPad and iPad gen3
-Added custom commands to iPhone version
-Fixed some thumbnail problems
-Fixed channel switch in Live TV
-Fixed complex password support
(2012-04-19, 16:53)edrikk Wrote:
(2012-04-19, 04:23)Archigos Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 11:26)Burbulence Wrote: when did the nightlies start up againHuh

Well, "nightlies" don't have to come from XBMC folks. One can get the source and compile themselves, or if wanted, a google search for "XBMC nightly" will show as first hit "www.sshcs.com/xbmc/" from where nighties can be downloaded (although I checked that, and that's about a week behind now)...

Oh well you got my hopes up for a min as I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a nightly for xbmc V12 with AE and maybe PVR... What can I say, Eden is awesome but Frodo will be better!

@Dawid in a future constellation release can we have a back button from within a movie set to get back to the main list? It's possible currently by hitting another movie not in a set from the list down the right hand side, so it's not a big issue, just a less elegant way to do it!

• 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5