• 5(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Just updated from store, and now you Can see movies etc. Big Grin

Will try it out ...

Btw. Is there some kind off guide/manual..
Had no issues before, now updated and all my tv shows seasons are stacked into the first season. when I press season 2+ I don't get anything , even though all season show.

My setup is crystanubutu on atv1
Current setup:
Amlogic M3/MX + Linux + BOXiK Skin + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6

Previous setup:
Revo 3700 + flirc + OpenElec nightlies + Quartz + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6
atv1 + Crystalbuntu + XBMC nightly + xperience1080
Love the remote, but small problems. (v 1.2.2, iPad 1)

I can see my music in source/file view, but nothing in artist or album view.
I do have a very large music library. I imagine that could be a problem, but why would it have to read the library? Can't it just read off xbmc's database?

Edit: also just noticed the same problem as @Ilia above
Ilia Wrote:Had no issues before, now updated and all my tv shows seasons are stacked into the first season. when I press season 2+ I don't get anything , even though all season show.

My setup is crystanubutu on atv1
Try restarting the app (exit the app --> press 2x home --> hold the app icon-->tap the red button) Give it some time to finish the library sync...
Mousemke Wrote:Love the remote, but small problems. (v 1.2.2, iPad 1)

I can see my music in source/file view, but nothing in artist or album view.
I do have a very large music library. I imagine that could be a problem, but why would it have to read the library? Can't it just read off xbmc's database?

Edit: also just noticed the same problem as @Ilia above

It has been tested with a music library of over 2,5k albums ... so it should not be the problem... try restarting the app...
Also try waiting several seconds. XBMC doesn't provide us with one big dump of all tvshows / episodes etc. - therefore the remote has to perform many requests before full sync completes.

try looking @ tv shows after, lets say, 30 secs.

also, I think we should add a visual feedback that the sync is in progress so you could know exact moment when all stuff is done.

thanks for feedback, anyway Smile
This is a great remote for XBMC. Thanks! I just bought the pro version today once the sync problem was fixed.

I too have the problem that all episodes are bunched together under the first season. In fact it doesn't have to be season 1, they are listed under the first season there are episodes of. Also, the episode number (Season x Episode#) for all episodes is shown as 0. This problem persists even after stopping the app and reloading.

My XBMC is 10.1 running on Ubuntu 10.04. The package is installed from the lucid PPA.
sampo_v2 Wrote:I too have the problem that all episodes are bunched together under the first season. In fact it doesn't have to be season 1, they are listed under the first season there are episodes of. Also, the episode number (Season x Episode#) for all episodes is shown as 0. This problem persists even after stopping the app and reloading.

+1, also, the remote feature don't work at all for me. I can access it but XBMC don't respond to any of the buttons there.

However, my problem is a bit worse than mentioned above. All episodes just stack under one season sometimes, in other cases they don't stack under any seasons at all... which means I can't see them or play them. I just see all the seasons but nothing happens when I press them except that the season thumb changes.

Thanks for an otherwise great app, will definetly buy it once these issues are fixed!
@reta: it seems to be a network issue. We have investigated it today and there was an issue with IP address recognition which caused hang-up sometimes and requests for TV shows could not be completed properly.

We are planning to release a hotfix on Monday, however as always we have to wait a week or two for patch approval by AppStore team.

thank you for your patience and feedback,
in return we are planning to add a brand new feature in upcoming version, which is almost ready. although, we will keep it secret until release Wink
@reta are you 100% sure you have event server enabled and port 9777 listening.
There is a video on youtube how to configure it properly. There are no problems with the remote only problem is with the TV Show section.
FSS_Rafal Wrote:We are planning to release a hotfix on Monday, however as always we have to wait a week or two for patch approval by AppStore team.

thank you for your patience and feedback,
in return we are planning to add a brand new feature in upcoming version, which is almost ready. although, we will keep it secret until release Wink

Very cool. Thanks for (your) quick response!

One more thing which mystifies me is that sometimes a browser-type window opens up. No page appears on it (or the page is just white). The page has buttons on the bottom: arrow left, arrow right, reload, a box with an arrow to the right and a button "done". Clicking the second to last button opens Safari with a link to an address like p4.o11i3urk13j1.kjdfha23kjskv.if.v4.ipv6-exp.l.google.com/intl/en/ipv6/exp/iframe.html (not a real address).

This might be connected with the previous bugs, but thought I'd share it with you in case it's something else. It would suck to wait another two weeks in the approving queue!
sampo_v2 Wrote:This is a great remote for XBMC. Thanks! I just bought the pro version today once the sync problem was fixed.

I too have the problem that all episodes are bunched together under the first season. In fact it doesn't have to be season 1, they are listed under the first season there are episodes of. Also, the episode number (Season x Episode#) for all episodes is shown as 0. This problem persists even after stopping the app and reloading.

My XBMC is 10.1 running on Ubuntu 10.04. The package is installed from the lucid PPA.

I've got the same thing on Ubuntu 11.04 with the maverick PPA.
Nothing to see here....
zepfan Wrote:I've got the same thing on Ubuntu 11.04 with the maverick PPA. All the music track show up as 0 as well.
A proper fix has been submitted to app store 10 minutes ago... v 1.2.3

That solves the tv show problem.
sampo_v2 Wrote:Safari with a link to an address like p4.o11i3urk13j1.kjdfha23kjskv.if.v4.ipv6-exp.l.google.com/intl/en/ipv6/exp/iframe.html (not a real address).
This looks like a problem in adMob framework we will update it in the next release.
just found this, and must say i love it!

didn't test everything yet but you sold me on how fast the library shows up, how do you do that? i have over 3000 movies, and 250 tvshows in my lib and the covers show up almost instantly. all other remotes and apps failed or took at least 30 to 60 seconds. this thing has potential also the UI is very polished, like it Big Grin thanks!!

two things for your consideration, would love to have different library views. a banner view would be fabulous in terms of space used (I'm on an ipad). Also a alphabet list for quickjump on the right side would be nice.

edit: nevermind the banner view, just found it...
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5