Playback Failed ATV 2
Sad 
I just installed xbmc as well as bluecop's repository. It seems as though on any network or channel I cannot play full episodes. Clips work but, when attempting to play a full episode from anywhere the "working" animation comes up in the bottom right hand corner for a couple seconds then nothing happens. I click again and it tells me that the "Playback Failed- One or more items failed to play. Check the log for details." I tunes is, of course, working fine as is netflix. Any ideas?
djanubus Wrote:I just installed xbmc as well as bluecop's repository. It seems as though on any network or channel I cannot play full episodes. Clips work but, when attempting to play a full episode from anywhere the "working" animation comes up in the bottom right hand corner for a couple seconds then nothing happens. I click again and it tells me that the "Playback Failed- One or more items failed to play. Check the log for details." I tunes is, of course, working fine as is netflix. Any ideas?

Most of the add-ons in Bluecop's repo haven't worked for months on any platform. There's a ton of threads about it, just search. No, there's nothing that can be done for now.
Thanks for the quick reply Ned, any suggestions on where to go from here as far as getting some free tv on atv2?
djanubus Wrote:Thanks for the quick reply Ned, any suggestions on where to go from here as far as getting some free tv on atv2?

Look up the icefilms.info addon
and don't forget Nito-X even better than Ice

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback Failed ATV 20