(Ati) Strange problem with not fullsceen during video playback ati underscan issue
Hi I have tryed to find if someone have the same problem(searched and read about 6 pages back) So if I missed it please direct me right Big Grin
I have a ati hd4670 gfx and as usual there's a problem with the under scan on w7.
I fixed that by correcting the under scan. so now the problem:
When I start xbmc everything looks ok (no black borders) but when I start a movie there's black borders around the edges and I cant fix that. Tryed calibrating screen, all zoom etc. If I leave the video on and start poking around i settings the video i background is fullscreen.

Hopefully someone understands my problem and can help Big Grin
I assume XBMC changes the refresh rate of your screen to a value that has not been correctly adjusted in Catalyst Center. You have to adjust the overscan for every combination of screen resolution/frame rate you use, unfortunately.
minimoe Wrote:I assume XBMC changes the refresh rate of your screen to a value that has not been correctly adjusted in Catalyst Center. You have to adjust the overscan for every combination of screen resolution/frame rate you use, unfortunately.
Thanks very much that helped Big Grin Though very strange and bad from ati I think

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Ati) Strange problem with not fullsceen during video playback ati underscan issue0