Last official XBMC release or Last Nightly unofficial release?
Question 
Hi,

on my first ATV2 I installed the Nightly Unofficial version of XBMC and it works great.

I have bought a second ATV2 and I have updated it to 4.3 (4.2.2) OS and jailbroken with Seas0nPass.
I have seen that a new XBMC Official release version 10.0.9 has been released so I have installed it on this second ATV2.

-Now I am wondering what is the best and more complete and full working XBMC version to install: Nightly Unofficial or the Offcial one?

-How I can check which version of the nightly unofficial version I have installed?

Please help me to clear up this point.

Thanks!
ulcarom Wrote:-Now I am wondering what is the best and more complete and full working XBMC version to install: Nightly Unofficial or the Offcial one?

-How I can check which version of the nightly unofficial version I have installed?

- the latest official build (June 23) is newer than the latest unofficial build (June 18), for now it's best to go with the official unless there's a specific issue it causes for you, which one is best can depend a lot on what your setup is and what you're playing and what XBMC features you use

- check your version inside XBMC, highlight System and right-click on it (if you have the older vertical menu) or down-click on it (for the newer horizontal menu) and select System Info, look for the (Compiled : ) field
Thanks a lot! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last official XBMC release or Last Nightly unofficial release?0