• 7(current)
'Best' skin?
With all the options, home items in Nox you would scroll through even in a vertical menu Smile
(2012-08-21, 16:12)Myrddraal Wrote: I really wish someone would make an aeon nox version with a vertical home menu. I hate not having all options at glance on the home screen and have to scroll around :S

Try the icon layout, that way 7 items are visible at once.
xperience1080 is the most pretty if you are not bsessed with fanart. aeon nox / mq3 are the most pretty if you like fanart.
(2012-08-21, 16:12)Myrddraal Wrote: Yeah, refocus BIG is really good. Fast and pretty.
I really wish someone would make an aeon nox version with a vertical home menu. I hate not having all options at glance on the home screen and have to scroll around :S

agreed
(2012-10-17, 21:08)Julestop Wrote:
(2012-08-21, 16:12)Myrddraal Wrote: Yeah, refocus BIG is really good. Fast and pretty.
I really wish someone would make an aeon nox version with a vertical home menu. I hate not having all options at glance on the home screen and have to scroll around :S

agreed

I couldn't agree more too with both statements.
Refocus big is the best! Excellent if you dont like tiny buttons and small text. Clean AND goodlooking
(2012-10-21, 00:20)taoizt Wrote: Refocus big is the best! Excellent if you dont like tiny buttons and small text. Clean AND goodlooking

I call it the skin for senior citizens. Smile
Basic but easy to read.
I need some help deciding what skin to stick with. I have been using Neon for awhile due to the fact that I watch a lot of TV shows, and the LOGO view with the sliding logos on the bottom and fanart in the background is by far my favorite. I've looked a few other skins but not seen anything similar when it comes to this tv show view? Anyone know of other options?
(2012-10-24, 16:28)bwall244 Wrote: I need some help deciding what skin to stick with. I have been using Neon for awhile due to the fact that I watch a lot of TV shows, and the LOGO view with the sliding logos on the bottom and fanart in the background is by far my favorite. I've looked a few other skins but not seen anything similar when it comes to this tv show view? Anyone know of other options?

there is a few different options i am always switching testing out features on other skins and i also get bored easily plus there is always one feature on one skin that i want on another and vice versa

some i have used are

Aeon Nox
Aeon MQ4
Metropolis
Confluence Mods (Mad-Max and Mudislander ones)
ReFocus
Transparency
Quartz
Like these? Aeon Nox. Loaded with artwork...I love it.
(2012-10-24, 16:28)bwall244 Wrote: I need some help deciding what skin to stick with. I have been using Neon for awhile due to the fact that I watch a lot of TV shows, and the LOGO view with the sliding logos on the bottom and fanart in the background is by far my favorite. I've looked a few other skins but not seen anything similar when it comes to this tv show view? Anyone know of other options?

(2012-08-23, 16:45)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-08-21, 16:12)Myrddraal Wrote: I really wish someone would make an aeon nox version with a vertical home menu. I hate not having all options at glance on the home screen and have to scroll around :S

Try the icon layout, that way 7 items are visible at once.
and with Features in home?
Have to say Alaska Revisited. Downloading it right now. My laptop's old hard drive failed and lost all my data, I even have to redownload my music/movie library -.-'. Well, at least I don't have anything I have watched before.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
'Best' skin?0