Posters working, but only on the avi itself
Hi XBMC

Hopefully this is a quick question.

Running latest 10.1 stable.

When I browse through folders, it doesn't show the Movie or TV Poster (under Video Libraries). However, when inside the folder when I hover over the avi (or mkv, etc) itself, it displays the correct banner.

Is this expected behavior? How do I get XBMC to display the poster when I hover over the directory?

Thanks

FYI: All my movies are inside there own folders with 98% of them having .nfo files (NO png/jpg though). All content appears to have been scrapped without any problems.
Star 
You've left quite a few questions unanswered, hence a long general response that will not solve your issue succinctly and the reason for debug-logs. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708

In file mode, looking at a folder of movies....Hit the 'C'ontent key make sure you have your settings 'set content' properly (a movie scraper) with further settings to enable posters and fanart. Then rescrape with the 'I'nformation key REFRESH. When properly scraped, the .info, posters and fanart will appear. hint.... the .nfo is created by XBMC and is a propriety format.

A high % of issues are 'improper naming' for a file...
Think it might be something to do with 'use folder names for lookups' or something. I notice the same thing in some of my source directories. You just get the folder icon when looking at it in file mode. But if you go into the folder and highlight the actual file, you'll see the poster and other stuff.

Meanwhile in other source directories if you have a folder highlighted you'll see the poster of the movie that's inside it.

I think it's something to do with how the source is defined.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Posters working, but only on the avi itself0