Flicker filter ...
hi world ... maybe it's time for another (stupid?) request Blush

in dev opinion, is it possible to add a software flicker filter only in video info part ( when pressinf "info" on remote, text with codec, fps, frame size ... )

why ?

to disable embedeb xbox flicker filter ( create blur effect on frames, lossing details )
but without enable flicker effect in info part ( the flicker effect is really important here ... )

possible ? ... not important ? ... no sense ? ( :d ) ... dev want hollidays ? ( lol )

thanks for your work boys ... xbmc is really an impressive piece of code !!! :bowdown:
it's possible in the sense that the flicker filter can be applied only while the info is being rendered. it would, however, apply to the whole screen.

i don't see the point, however. it's not like the codec info is critical to a movie watching experience (it rather detracts from it).

cheers,
jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Quote:it's possible in the sense that the flicker filter can be applied only while the info is being rendered. it would, however, apply to the whole screen.

this could be really perfect ! Smile ...

Quote:i don't see the point, however. it's not like the codec info is critical to a movie watching experience (it rather detracts from it).

Blush ... yes, exact ... but ... :tear: ... no : you are right ... :bowdown:

... it was just because i can't set it off due to flick ... maybe i'm really strange ... my real name is monk ... :nuts:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flicker filter ...0