[AppleTV1]Short sighted
Hi there everyone, I Was wondering if there is any way of making the font used by a skin, bigger. I am disabled and have dificulty reading Album and song info on my XBMC. I like the skin I am using (Confluence) but the text is too small. Is it possible and if so how do I do it?

TIA Gifton
gifton Wrote:Hi there everyone, I Was wondering if there is any way of making the font used by a skin, bigger. I am disabled and have dificulty reading Album and song info on my XBMC. I like the skin I am using (Confluence) but the text is too small. Is it possible and if so how do I do it?

TIA Gifton

Some skins have increased font size options, but it sounds like what is really needed is an SD skin. Even just some really basic SD skin would be great for a number of reasons/people. However, I don't know of any that work for XBMC 10 or pre-11.

My mom kind of has the same problem. I don't know exactly how bad her eyesight is, but she finds the XBMC menu's hard to read. I think I ended up using Transparency (and using the largest font size) for both readability and because it offered custom home screen buttons. IIRC Quartz, Simplicity, and xTV are also a little bit easier to read.

If a skin does let you increase/change the font size then the option will be in System -> Appearance. It should just say "Font" and let you toggle between a few options.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV1]Short sighted0