How do I Unmute with keyboard
My niece bashed on my keyboard and now sound doesn't work on xbmc. It works on the rest of the pc, but not in the xbmc program. I tried pressing 9. I pressed every key on my keyboard, nothing worked. When I pressed F8 a little muted icon popped up in the top right corner showing that my program is currently muted. How do I get the sounds back?
'+' or 'F10'
Big Grin 
Hitcher Wrote:'+' or 'F10'

I held down F10 and it worked, you are brilliant!! Thanks so much!!
Thanks for saving me a lot of time searching to unmute the muted speaker icon. Pressing F10 does work and read muted speaker icon on the top right corner of screen is gone. Now I can continue watching a TV series on Kodi.

THANKS AGAIN!!!Laugh
Big Grin 
Outfreakingstanding advise, huge thankyouz to Hitcher! I posted the same mute symbol problem the other night after connecting my laptop to my digital tv. Had no clue why it muted or how to unmute. I lost my post as I searched here last night for it but it was no where. Thank you steph_lavoie for your origination post. Got me my answer! Thanx to you both!
@northerner777 your previous post was trashed for breaking the forum rules.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2011-07-06, 09:28)Hitcher Wrote: '+' or 'F10'

Thank you from here also. I was going crazy. No sound on Live TV or Music. Sound on recorded TV shows and movies was not muted. Different player characteristics?
Sad 
Thank god for forums. I pressed f8 and now I have volume, thanksWinkBig Grin
(2016-06-21, 22:47)nDro Wrote: Thanks for saving me a lot of time searching to unmute the muted speaker icon. Pressing F10 does work and read muted speaker icon on the top right corner of screen is gone. Now I can continue watching a TV series on Kodi.

THANKS AGAIN!!!Laugh

Thank you!!!
Still on mute, I have tried F8,,F10 and +, any ideal how to unmute this?
F8
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Play something, then open the on screen display. Select settings (the cog icon) then the audio and subtitle menu.

The volume and amplification settings are at the top - check and adjust those.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2011-07-06, 09:28)Hitcher Wrote: '+' or 'F10'

So simple for folks like you, so confounding for folks like me. Fixed in 2.3 seconds. Thanks for just being a contributor. Be well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I Unmute with keyboard1